New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

World of the Death Tree [adults] [mind control] [more...]

Started by Serika, April 21, 2011, 12:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

The title doesn't make any sense at first, but Star would know who it references from our RP.

Fair warning, this series depicts a corrupt world where people have no rights. You wouldn't want to live here... but this is just a fictional story with FD being the main point. Enjoy. :)

QuoteWorld of the Death Tree Chapter 1

Summary: A young woman has lost her free will to mind control and cannot act on her own. She must endure her extreme desperation while working at a shady club without asking to pee.

Contents: Adults, mind control, FD, wetting, humiliation, sexual harassment

QuoteWorld of the Death Tree Chapter 2

Summary: Jessica is bursting at work again, but today she meets a pair of odd patrons who seem to know something about her misfortune. She bears the burden in her bladder to listen in on them.

Contents: Adults, mind control, FD, wetting, humiliation, sexual harassment
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Kenichi123

1st- How did you get it to be downloadable directly to the web-browser you're using in such a cool and organized fashion. It feels as If I'm reading something made by a professional.

2nd- I like how it has unique situations that allow the readers to pick whats going on easily and well-executed.

3rd- I like the stories overall. Did a good job  :clap:

4th- After reading these stories- It made me write this review that made it seem like I'm well educated. I'm not really sure what's happening, it might just be because I'm tired, but it kind of feels good trying to portray myself as smart.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

Serika

For that you just need to learn a little html. I started posting my stories in html because it's a format that absolutely everyone can use. If it is anything else (doc, rtf, tex, pdf) i won't get as many views.

Quote from: Kenichi123 on April 21, 2011, 09:45:24 PMIt feels as If I'm reading something made by a professional.
If i ever learn how to make my words "set the mood" instead of "read like a script" i would love to try and publish something one day. :D

Thanks for the review. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.