Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Unnamed wetter fic (tags inside)

Started by Facestab Fred, September 23, 2010, 09:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facestab Fred

[DIAPERS] [DESPERATION] [WETTING]

Couldn't come up with a name/title for the fic/character. Oh well. Use your imagination?

The last spurts of urine soaked their way through her already drenched shorts. With her legs apart and her knees bent in, she knew she must have looked ridiculous, pissing herself as she stood on the bed of ivy plants behind the community center. Dressed in a black sports bra and matching skin-tight shorts over her black-and-white thinly striped panties, she had just left aerobics class with only the worst urge to pee she could remember in a long time. Sighing with more relief than shame, she straightened herself out. The lone yellow light on the back wall of the building made the black fabric of her shorts glisten, but she knew it would all soak up and become unnoticeable within a few minutes. Down her legs ran trails of her pee that ended at her sandals and dripped off into the ground, but those too would dry off quickly. It was not that she couldn’t have made it to the bathroom inside, it was just that she had always hated the poorly-kept facilities, and was comfortable enough with the darkness of the surrounding park that she figured no one could possibly see the stains anyway. Besides, she thought, it’s not like I’m suddenly a little kid again. I’m just more comfortable with my pee than most other people—it’s not an accident if I did it on purpose. Of course, that was only partially true, she had always taken a bit of a perverted thrill urinating where no one was supposed to. On a midnight drive, she had once snuck into a men’s restroom at a highway rest stop just to feel what it was like to use a urinal, and often stood on her apartment balcony, waving at people below while the guardrail shielded her as she wet herself right in front of them without the slightest hint she was doing so. She just liked peeing in places that weren’t toilets—the whole concept of people all using the same place for their waste had never appealed to her since she was first potty trained, and now living independently she figured she could do whatever the hell she wanted with her bladder. She smiled naughtily, knowing what she was trying to convince herself of was a lie.

Now that class was over, it was time to cool down, and so in the dark of the night she headed for the dirt path surrounding the park, enjoying the very wet and very warm wedgie her peed-in panties were giving her. They would become cold and wet eventually, and maybe even stimulate her bladder to make her wet herself more. But after a few laps, she realized she couldn’t eke out a single drop, and so headed back to her car, or more accurately, the car she borrowed from her friend. It felt good to be able to pee anywhere, and even better that no one knew. Wetting herself alone was just the loveliest combination of privacy and taboo she could ever want. Wrapping her gym towel around her waist before taking the wheel, she drove off to drop the car off at her friend’s, knowing she could walk the rest of the way home.

But her bladder wasn’t about to leave her alone just there. Approaching her friend’s house, she couldn’t help but notice the pressure on her abdomen building again, and fast. Ooh, second wave, she thought as she parked the car at the curbside, taking her bags with her. Crossing her legs as she hid the keys under the doormat, she headed for home, quietly wishing the urge would get worse. By now the effects of her first wetting had definitely cooled off, her panties cooly pressing against her crotch. I picked a good day to wear the tight ones… she mused, mapping the semi-fastest way back home. It was a largely open neighborhood she lived in, her apartment complex on the other side of the high school where she once attended. It was an open-air campus, and with no security and a teenage population oddly uninterested in defacing the grounds, she knew it would be deserted enough for her liking. Tugging her shorts down so that the black lace garter of her underpants stuck out, she roamed the halls of the school, pretending she was showing off to the boys that had never noticed her. She also couldn’t help but remember all the places she had once been desperate: that classroom after lunch, the hallways when one of the bathrooms closed and everyone rushed the other one, that one time in gym where she had drank too much water and attempted a mile-long run. Good thing the swim team was in session and the floor was already wet…but that’s enough of your past adventures, hm? By now her tank was just as full as it had been after her class, not enough for extreme, leaking desperation but enough to be a serious problem if not for her disposition for public urination. She put down her bags as she squatted in the middle of a basketball court, savoring the pressure and her weakening hold and the sticking of her panties to every part of her va—

Wait, bags? I thought I only brought my gym one. Indeed, she was holding two bags, one holding her exercise-related things, the other….well, she had never seen the other before, a plastic shopping bag light enough for her to have missed when she collected her things from her friend’s car. Reaching inside, she felt yet another plastic bag and pulled it out. Red, plastic, and adorned with cutesy letters, it was an open bag of diapers meant for her friend’s baby sister, and one was left in the packaging. Now this is something I hadn’t…. Quickly glancing left and right even though she knew the school was deserted, she stood up and ducked behind the nearby gymnasium. Here she was surrounded on three sides by the gym, the adjacent building, and a tall concrete planter meant to keep the more foolhardy students from jumping off the courtyard onto the lower ground on which the gym was built. Slipping the diaper out of the bag, she crinkled the padded crotch with her hand, glancing at it with curiosity. She had pissed in swimsuits, on plants, in the wrong bathrooms, behind buildings, straight into drains, on the beach and of course in each and every single pair of underpants she owned—but not even in her potty-training days had she once wet her diaper.

She spread her stance, the cool, wet feeling of her soaked pants still lingering in the night breeze. Peeling her black shorts off, she stood in her striped panties for a while, imagining what people would say if they ever saw her. Her bladder was now growing impatient, and in one quick movement she ripped the diaper open and clenched it between her thighs. Squirming in a bit of desperation to hold off the feeling, she then taped the padding over her panties, enjoying every moment of the sensation of wearing diapers just to have an accident in them. It was a small diaper, and peeking out from the sides of the diaper’s crotch was the black and white cloth of her briefs. She squatted a few times before settling on a hunched-over position, her hands on her now seriously complaining bladder, pushing on the front of her diaper. Ever dramatic, she quietly squealed even though she didn’t really mean it: “Ooh, no, not here, n-not in my underwear—” With but a little push, a torrent of pee flushed itself out of her bladder, again ignoring her thin underpants to cascade away from her crotch. But this time the splattering of urine on the ground was replaced by a small vibration and a hissing sound from between her legs, the diaper taking the brunt of her relief. But unlike her panties she could feel the material completely absorbing everything she was now freely pouring into her clothing, a familiar warm and wet sensation traveling up her butt and her crotch as more and more of the diaper mopped up her spillage. Now the feeling was everywhere, and as her bladder gave off only the greatest sense of relief as it deflated she couldn’t help but quickly straighten up in sheer reaction, squeezing even more urine out in a great burst of wet warmth that suddenly spread to her legs: the diaper was overflowing! She was still going, longer than her earlier wetting, and she grabbed onto the sides of the diaper’s garter and looked down. Pee was indeed trickling down her legs yet again, onto her shorts which she had never taken off all the way. Her panties, not fully covered by the diaper’s material, had allowed much of her urine to flow around the absorbent material and splatter on the concrete below, a quiet pattering sound accompanying the hissing of the overflowing padding. She was a mess, standing in the middle of her school, tinkling into her panties, pants, a diaper, and all over the floor at the same time, and she was loving every single second of it.

Eventually the flood weakened into a little stream, though by the looks of it, way more than that had just occurred. Surveying the incredible damage of her soaking wet panties, the swollen, dripping diaper, the puddle on the ground that was now spreading downhill. and of course, the virtually invisible stains on her shorts, she couldn’t help but comment, Whoever came up with “Oh, I'm just gonna take a leak” doesn’t know sh*t… Picking the tape off the diaper she was hit with the familiar smell of fresh pee, concentrated in the padding around her crotch. Now her panties were just as soaked through and through as her diaper was, and pulling up her shorts she knew she couldn’t possibly hide a stain as big as her underwear. Stuffing the soggy diaper into its plastic bag and picking up her own things, she headed home a wet and warm mess again, a lot more relieved and a lot more interested in what her friend might leave again in her car...
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

Magic Kitty

Good job Fred, that was wonderful.
It doesn't even need a character name. I kind of like it that way, because if it's a character you don't know, it's no fun. So this was really good.
Hope to hear more from you  :clap:
Tra-la-la~

Facestab Fred

Oh, you will, I have a few of these lying around. Should I keep them in one thread? Some of them are more of short scenarios than...full-on misadventures in urination.

Magic Kitty

I suppose it depends on how long it is and how many you've got. This one's a nice length for it's own thread I think. If you've got a few that are just a paragraph or something you could put them together. At least, that's what I'd do.
Tra-la-la~

Facestab Fred

This one's pretty short. Another unnamed girl (maybe even the same one?), peeing herself in her dorm shower.

She couldn't help but admire how she looked in the bathroom mirror: white tank top, red sandals, and a pair of trim white panties too short to be boyshorts but too long to be briefs. Turning around, she bent over and looked behind, her butt involuntarily quivering as the held back the pressure in her lower abdomen. Jeez, 40 ounces of water really flows through ya.... She turned once more to face the mirror, tugging on her underpants so every inch of cotton now clung to her skin, and smiled. This was going to feel great. One hand on her bladder, she made her way to the shower and drew the curtain behind her— 3AM as it was, she didn't dare risk someone catching her peeing in her panties on purpose. By now she couldn't help but crouch just a little, as her bladder was making some serious threats against her ladyparts. Half-desperate, half-aroused, she planted both hands between her legs and did a quick squat before standing up again. Just a little squirt first...

The first jet of warm pee shot out from her urethra, soaking into her cotton underpants and leaving a light yellow stain. She closed her eyes, one hand on her bladder and the other on her butt. Shifting her weight onto one leg and pressing the other thigh against it, she savored the feeling of the small stain against her skin for as long as she could. Warm and wet, she pushed down on her bladder at the same time clenching to boost her desperation. But with the seal now broken, she knew the real waterworks were about to begin. Legs slightly apart, she looked down and let two bottles of water loose from her bladder.

I...I can't believe I'm...holding...so much...peeeeeeee!

The stream immediately surged into her panties, exploding the little stain up and across the white fabric before cascading down her thighs or through her pants and splattering on the floor below. Relief swept through her body so quickly she almost felt like falling into her own puddle; she could feel her bladder deflating, her precious urine pouring into her undies and splashing down her legs. Almost whining with pleasure, she fanned her warm, soaking crotch with her right hand as the waterfall refused to stop, now spreading the wetness to her butt and streaming down the back of her thighs. With her other hand, she tugged the back of her panties up, pressing a pee-drenched wedgie against herself before dropping into a squat, pressing her remaining pee into a surge that streamed clear through her traumatized underpants and hit the shower drain, a fact that made her giggle a bit as her pee slowed to a trickle dripping through her underwear and stopped.

She stood up. The stall smelled like her pee, which had made a puddle at least a yard in radius now flowing into the shower drain. Her panties, though too thin to absorb much, still dripped with golden fluid, and her legs and feet were warmed by the liquid still clinging to her legs, shaking with relief instead of desperation. Again she closed her eyes and pressed her legs together, now from her feet to under her waist she was covered in her own urine, and her tight panties made sure the feeling was all over her crotch. She stood there for a while, enjoying the accomplishment of holding for so long and the imaginary humiliation of wetting her pants like a little girl again. I was holding for so long...I didn't mean to...I just really had to go...I'm still a big girl, honest... As she ran the shower to rid the bathroom of her evidence, however, she realized something slightly more important:

She hadn't brought a dry pair of panties to wear back to her dorm.

kyo

Those were amazing story. I would love to read more of your stories.