New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yumeko's Invitation [Bedwetting]

Started by Serika, November 08, 2009, 10:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

[ooc]Here's the next chapter in my story. It takes place on the same day as "Holding It for Good Luck". The timeline so far goes like this. On Thursday Mei pees in the locker room and Yumeko wets in detention, on Saturday Momo has an accident and this chapter takes place.[/ooc]

Footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. The school building was unusually quiet for this time of day, but the meaning of this was lost on the lone woman wandering it's halls. She walked briskly, as if tending to an urgent matter, to the nearest door. With a slight push, the door opened to reveal the interior of the band room.

The rows of chairs and music holders draw a worried frown across her lips, for she wasn't looking for the band room at all.

"I thought it was supposed to be here. This can't be right..."

Yumeko shivers before turning back. She was actually looking for the bathroom, which to her knowledge was supposed to be in that very room. The tingling around her navel is a constant reminder of this and every second counts with her history of bladder problems.

This school has a bathroom on each of it's three floors. If one is closed for repairs or cleaning the students can usually take the stairs and use the next toilet. Since Yumeko is unable to find the facilities on the ground floor this seems like the only option to her. With a sigh, she places a hand over her stomach and walks toward the end of the hall.

Finally noticing how quiet the hallway is, Yumeko mumbles to herself while trying to figure out what time it is. "I wonder if i'm late for class..." The empty band room would suggest otherwise, but she didn't bother to check the clock while peering inside.

Another tingling sensation is followed by a chill running through her body. The girl believes she must have been holding it for a long time, but oddly, she can't recall how long it's been. She doesn't remember when she started looking for the bathroom or even when the last time she urinated was. Her body tells her it's been at least several hours, and that's really all she needs to know.

After trudging up the stairs, Yumeko finds herself on the second level of her school. Closed doors line the halls on either side and florescent lights add a shine to the linoleum floor. Much like the ground level, there are no students except for the shy teenager.

She hurries over to where the bathroom is without pausing to admire how creepy the silence is. An image of a stick figure wearing a skirt hangs over the door in front of her, clearly labeling it as the women's restroom. It took some time and effort to get here, but the thought of the immense relief the girl is about to have is enough to make her forget about it.

"Heehee, time to powder my nose..." Yumeko giggles at the idea, but the smile is soon wiped off of her face when she pushes the door open.

A regular classroom, complete with desks, chairs, and a blackboard is just beyond the threshold. Like any other class, there are no toilets in sight.

"What?!" Yumeko is completely taken aback and can only stare for a minute. "Why? Why is there a class in here..." The scenery contradicts her memory of the school and also the sign above the door, but there is no mistaking the fact that this is no place to empty one's bladder.

Yumeko shoves a hand between her legs while wondering what to do next. The pressure is starting to get worse and it will soon be strong enough to overwhelm her, so there isn't much time to think about it. She knows the third floor has a restroom and hopefully it hasn't changed like the others. There would be no other place to look if it's missing, so she wanders off in the direction of the top floor.

Her stomach is feeling a little tight by now and is starting to bother her. It forces the teenager to keep rubbing her crotch in a way she isn't proud of. Anyone would be able to tell how badly she needs relief with a simple glance, but to her luck the building remains empty.

"There's no one here..."

For a brief moment she considers peeing on the floor. The lack of occupants in this building would allow her to get away with it, but she still can't bring herself to do this. She would be suspended for a week if a teacher were to suddenly appear, or teased if another girl noticed. A boy sticking his head around the corner would be the worst if he decided not to be a gentleman about it. Even without the risk of getting caught, the shy girl is too well behaved to squat down and pee outside of a stall.

"Ahh..." Groans Yumeko, holding the railing with her free hand as she begins her trek up the stairs. Pinching her girlhood shut doesn't seem to be working very well and it takes all of her willpower to avoid leaking. The journey to the last floor is also taking longer than last time, possibly due to this distraction.

After a few more seconds of climbing she reaches the top of the stairs, although it seemed much longer to her. The layout is similar to the previous floor, but a set of double doors marks the spot where the band room was originally supposed to be. She has more important things to attend to at the moment, but is still curious to see what might be there. Later, she decides, once her bladder has been emptied.

If only, for the young woman's fears come true soon enough. The third floor bathroom is also missing, and in it's place is a wall where the door should have been, as if there was never a bathroom there to begin with.

The girl can only stare at the blank wall with shock and disappointment drawn on her face. There are no toilets in the entire building that she can use to calm her bladder and she doesn't have enough time to run home. The young woman bends her knees and whines over the situation before a feminine voice calls out from behind.

"Hi, Yume. Skipping class too?"

"Huh?"

She turns around to see a familiar face, one of her friends, in fact. The short, petite girl is a grade below her, but has such a friendly personality that she finds it easier to talk to her than girls her own age.

"That's not like you, but I won't tell."

"Oh, haha... I'm just..." Yumeko looks down and fidgets. This never seems to get easier for her, but asking for help is better than hiding the problem and having an accident. The redhead is someone she trusts anyway, so she feels safe in coming out with the truth. "I'm... just looking for the bathroom. I can't find it, so..."

The small girl chuckles in amusement, "You forgot where it is? How long have you been going to this school?"

"But... I swear it was supposed to be here, Omoko."

Omoko smiles at the older girl, somehow hearing her unspoken pleas for help. "Oh well, I gotta go too. Do you want to come with me?"

"Yes, that sounds good." It's exactly what Yumeko wanted. Her friend can be a real life saver and this wouldn't be the first time Omoko has helped her with something.

The redhead turns around and leads Yumeko to the entrance of what was once the band room. After she pushes the door open the other girl can see how much it's changed. The carpet has been replaced with floor tiles and the musical instruments are nowhere to be found.

"Oh... I guess I should have checked this place first..." Yumeko whispers as they stand outside. It makes sense now that she thinks about it. The ladies room had to go somewhere, so what better place than the newly vacant music room?

"Use your head, you're not Minerva after all." Omoko giggles and pokes her friend's navel.

"Hehe, you're right..."

Once inside, they can see that bathroom is clean and empty just like the rest of the school. This is perfect for Yumeko. Barely able to hold on any longer, she walks in a stiff, urgent manner to the nearest stall. She can hear her friend giggle at her predicament, but it doesn't matter if the two are alone.

The shy girl closes the stall door and fumbles with her skirt. It takes a painfully long moment to remove because her hands are shaking. "Oh, please please please...!" While mumbling under her breath, she is finally able to unfasten the troublesome cloth.

"Clothes always torture you when it's an emergency, eh?" Comes Omoko's voice from the next stall.

Yumeko is frozen by the sudden question, although her face feels warm. "Ah... ahaha..." She forgot Omoko was close enough to her her whispering and can only laugh awkwardly. Finally, she places her skirt on a hook that is attached to the door. Her panties are next, but a familiar sound distracts her just as she hooks her thumbs around the waistband.

"Mmmm..."

A loud hissing comes from the other stall. It torments Yumeko, who still hasn't moved her underwear out of harm's way.

"Aah!" Yumeko quickly pulls her pink, satin panties down past her knees. She can feel her control fading fast and the sound of running water isn't helping. "Y-you're mean!" Without looking, she sits down on the toilet. She would have fallen in if the seat were up, but thankfully it wasn't.

With nothing left to stop her, Yumeko releases all her stress and anxiety into the bowl. Her entire body quivers from the sudden relief, which is so strong it makes her gasp quietly. It drowns out the noise Omoko is making and breaks the tension in the room.

She can feel her bladder slowly deflate, but something feels a little odd to her. A soothing warmth is slowly washing over the soft skin on her thighs. It also feels like she is still wearing panties, even though she can clearly see that they have been pulled down. The imaginary fabric heats up, then starts to dampen. As the wetness spreads...

"Mmm... Waa?"

Yumeko rolls to her side and hugs a pillow. As her eyes flutter open, the image of a bedroom comes to her. Daylight pours into the room through her thin curtains, but she can figure out what just happened by her sense of touch alone. Slowly, she brushes her hand along the bed.

The sheets are wet.

"Wonderful..." Groans Yumeko, and with all the energy of someone who just woke up on the wrong side of the bed she sits up to examine the large wet spot.

The door to Yumeko's bedroom opens when she is done stripping her bed down to the plastic cover. She is now wearing a dry pair of pajamas and holding a laundry basket with the wet clothing underneath the soiled bedsheets. The purple clothing matches her hair and eyes nicely, but is made out of an inexpensive fabric due to her wetting habits. The teenager would normally dress in her actual clothes after waking up, but wishes to take a shower before doing so. A trip to the laundry room is the first thing she needs to do, but her mother catches her just outside the door.

The older woman looks like she is in her mid thirties and is quite attractive. Her resemblance to Yumeko is strong with the exception of her black hair. "Yumeko? Breakfast is ready, so come and eat first."

"Oh... can it wait? I won't be long."

The middle aged woman glances at the laundry basket in her daughter's arms. "Did you wet the bed?" She can think of no other reason why the teen would need to wash her sheets first thing in the morning.

"Um, y-yeah..." It's not something she would be punished for, but being caught right after the act still makes her feel guilty. Her main concern is whether or not her mother can detect the faint scent of urine coming from the basket. A comment of that nature would make the shy girl want to lock herself in her bedroom for the next two days. "But the plastic cover was still on, so I didn't ruin the mattress."

"It's probably because you held it in too long the other day." Says the older woman, referring to when her daughter came home from school in a wet skirt two days ago. "Maybe you'll be back to normal by Monday."

Yumeko chuckles nervously. "I hope so." It's true that her bladder troubles had become worse after that incident. She had several close calls the next day at school, barely getting her panties down in time to use the toilet. It's not the cause of her bedwetting, however. Her bladder has fully recovered from the stress and she has the entire weekend to rest before school starts. If she had to guess what caused this embarrassing mishap, the shy teen would have to go with the new trick Momo taught her.

Momo called it kegal exercise, but that is far from the truth. Yumeko tried it again last night, grinding the sensitive skin behind her panties against a desk until she was rewarded with intense pleasure. The orgasm drained all of her energy, so she was unable to wake up and empty her bladder during the night.

"You know..." The mother smiles before offering her advice. "I could still get a box of adult diapers for you. I'm sure no one would notice." She asked her daughter about this yesterday, but the teenager seemed to be against the idea, no doubt because she would be ashamed to resort to this at her age.

As expected, Yumeko hurriedly waves the idea aside once more. "N-no, that's okay mother. I'm sure i'll feel better soon." She runs off to the laundry room before her mother can bring it up again. She was often forced to wear a diaper in elementary school when her parents thought she was having too many accidents. The last time was in sixth grade, she wet her pants during a test and was forced to wear a diaper for the next week. At this rate, if she can't keep her badder under control, her mother will ask her to wear one again and the shy girl doesn't have the nerve to defy her.

After the sheets are loaded into the washing machine she ventures to the kitchen to have breakfast with her parents. Much to her relief, the bedwetting is not discussed any further when she sits down at the table. She enjoys her meal while listening to her father's absurd stories about his work. It's a nice way to calm her nerves after last night's dream.

The idle chatter is soon broken by the ringing of their phone.

"I got it." Says Yumeko's father, who stands up to go answer the call. A balding man with a thick brown mustache, the lines on his face show a fun loving person that jokes his way in and out of every situation. "Hello?" The middle aged man waits for a response before turning around to grin at the others. "It's your friend, sweetie. You know, the hobbit girl?"

Yumeko takes the call without asking her father to explain what he meant, as she has a fairly good idea who it is. "Hi Omoko."

"Geez!" Comes the feminine voice on the other end. Judging by the tone, she heard the old man's dumb joke loud and clear. "Why does he think that's funny?! I'm not THAT short!"

"S-sorry, i'm sure he didn't mean anything by it, hehe..."

"Anyway... Are you free today?"

The shy teen was planning to spend the day sulking over the wet bed, but spending time with her friend might be a better idea. "Yes, what did you have in mind?"

"The coffee shop is having a special today. We can have dinner there at half price if we come in a group of four." The redhead sounds excited about it. The café she speaks of is an expensive place to eat, so she is looking forward of taking advantage of the offer. "I'm bringing Minerva and Mei along with us, so we can get in if you come. Does that sound good to you?"

"Hmm..." Yumeko wonders if she'll fit in with Omoko's friends. She has already been introduced to Minerva and knows this girl is good natured, if a little tiring to deal with. The other name doesn't sound familiar to her, mainly because she rarely has the courage to meet new people. "Okay, i'll come with you."

"Great! We'll meet up at Mei's house at four in the afternoon. That should give us enough time to get ready."

"Umm... I don't think i've met her. Could you tell me who to look for?"

Omoko giggles on her end. She knows how timid the older girl is and is used to dragging her around like this. "I'm sure you'll get along with her. She's only thirteen, but she's mature and shy like you are. I'll call you back with the address in a few hours. Get your clothes picked out and wear something nice."

Yumeko sighs and thanks her friend. She thinks about it after hanging the phone back up. The other three girls will likely want to relax and stay at the café for a while, so she will need to learn where the bathrooms are before sitting down to eat. It would be nice to avoid using Mei's bathroom too, for she would actually need to ask for it if the need arises. She still has several hours to get ready, so maybe that warm shower will calm her nerves in time.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JackO

:clap:

Very nice, Serika. I truly enjoyed reading it.

I hope to hear about Yumeko's experiences in the coffe shop soon :)

Rydia

Really enjoying this series of stories, very well written.

Poor Yumeko, hope she isn't *too* embarrassed... :blush:

animepee

I really loved it! I especially love bedwetting fanfics, and you did an amazing job writing this one! ^_^

dude181

Four words describe this: TOO GOOD FOR WORDS!!

This is Fanfiction done right :clap:

AliasnameTO

Quote from: dude181 on December 18, 2009, 09:11:18 PMThis is Fanfiction done right :clap:

QFT. There are many pee stories out there, but a precious few of such quality as this.