New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Trial and Error [MALE, WATERSPORTS/WETTING, EXPLICIT SEX]

Started by DubiousCharms, July 21, 2009, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

Lately I've been writing some smut, and I haven't really had a place to post it. I asked Star and he and the other admins agreed that it'd be okay to post stories about males here as long as it was tagged as such. So if you enjoy it, feel free to read it!

These are stories about my original characters, Shiro and Mamoru. Shiro is nineteen years old, average build, with red hair. He swears too much, is often combative and stubborn, but very much in love with Mamoru. Mamoru is twenty-five with a slightly muscular build and has dyed blue hair. He's carefree yet nurturing and somewhat of a hornball. He's never bothered by anything Shiro says because he knows he never means it. Mamoru enjoys pee play and is trying to get his very pee-shy partner into it. Here are their trials and errors in pee play.

Feel free to critique my writing - I always want to get better at it!

There are always more stories to come, and they are posted in chronological order. Also, if you have a suggestion for a story between these two, feel free to mention it! I may just use it!

Story synopses:

Morning Habits - Shiro has to use the bathroom in the early morning, but soon realizes he has a spectator... [Desperation, WS, male/male sex]

Responsibility - A skipped bathroom break has Shiro bursting for relief on his walk home. Spoiler: He doesn't make it. [Desperation, wetting, WS, male/male oral]

Attire - Mamoru comes home with several gifts for Shiro... which double as gifts for him. [Male/male oral, crossdressing, vibrator play, wetting]

Insomnia - Shiro, for several reasons, can't get to sleep. Perhaps Mamoru can help... [M/M sex, crossdressing, teasing, desperation/full bladder sex, wetting]

Indulgence - After a tickling accident, Shiro and Mamoru head to the beach for even more wet fun. [Desp, tickling, wetting, male/male frottage, WS]

Deception - Mamoru takes out a cross-dressed Shiro out for a shopping trip. Shiro gets desperate, but can't decide which bathroom to use... [Desp, x-dress, wetting, WS, male/male sex]

Malaise - Shiro, sick and bedridden, must endure the indignity of having Mamoru take care of his every need. EVERY need. [Desp, WS, bedwetting]

Isolation - Mamoru decides to rid Shiro of his pee shyness once and for all on a camping trip, where the two are utterly alone. [Desp, WS, m/m sex, masturbation]

Control - Now back home, Shiro can indulge in his own fantasies. [Light bondage/discipline, spanking, bladder pressing, desp, wetting, WS, m/m sex]

Upcoming:

Inebriation - A night of drunken exploits leads to some very naughty fun in a public restroom. [Desp, WS, TBA]

Empathy - A day at the races leaves both of the boys extremely desperate. If only Shiro were able to enjoy the irony. [Desp, wetting, TBA]

Serika

Just finished. Your writing style is very good, i have no complaints there.

Morning Habits was deliciously cruel. So close yet so far with someone else watching. I also laughed at what Shiro was about to ask at the end. Loved the beginning of Responsibility and how you explained him getting into that situation.

I'll admit i usually only read M/M if one of the guys is wearing a skirt, but i enjoyed this anyway. Good work. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

DubiousCharms

Well I gotta tell you, I love men in skirts, too. Maybe that could be worked into the next story! Anyway I'm glad you enjoyed them.

LOLC2k

Very well written, though I'm not into m/m. But your writing style is wonderful, I bet plenty of women (and certain guys) would love these!

DubiousCharms

Third story added: Attire. Serika, I think you'll like this one!

Serika

Quote from: DubiousCharms on July 23, 2009, 11:54:04 PM
Third story added: Attire. Serika, I think you'll like this one!

Indeed i would! Lucky Shiro, getting to finish like that.

Great chapter, DC. :clap:

DubiousCharms

I'm glad y'all are enjoying these! New story added - Insomnia. A little shorter than the others, but it's not short on the kink! I expect this will appeal to both Serika and Ella!

Merchant_Of_Death

supadm

I don't normally read M/M fiction, wetting or otherwise...but since everybody else heaped praise on them, I decided to try it. And man was I suprised.

The stories were good, really good. I personally thought that the second one was the best. They flowed really well, and the characters are greatly developed as well. Keep up the good work!

aces

im glad to see that there's now a possibility for M/M stories.  that's something i find quite nice. 

and these are awesome!!!  i dont think i've read something this good in quite some time!  'grats!

Iku Nagae

I just read the story Morning Habits and it is great. Good story! I'll have to read the rest later!
Keep up the good work!

Iku Nagae

Ok I just read all four, and all I have to say is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

I loved the part where Shiro was wearing the skirt!!

DubiousCharms

Well I'm glad everyone is enjoying these! But I do need a little help with the next one. I'm having trouble thinking up a plot!

My only idea so far is Shiro and Mamoru taking a little trip to the beach with sexy and wet results. I'm wondering if anyone has a story they'd like to see. The themes should be similar to the ones I've already covered but I'm also okay with light bondage/discipline, tickling, stuff like that - you can ask if I'm willing to go with another kink of yours and I'll answer.

Tell me your fantasies, everyone, and I may just put them to print!

Serika

DubiousCharms

Fifth story just finished and added - Indulgence! Enjoy!