News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The gender topic; or: Is this forum populated by males?

Started by Ameboes, March 09, 2008, 08:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Igotseven

what has logarithms got to do with our lives

Taiki

Igotseven

Ameboes

What, three or four so far (even though only two voted)?

qztv

Well this seems more like a guy thing then a girl thing but you never know what people are into because we do have a few girls on this site

Eternal Dragon

Mmmmm... I'm a guy... shame there aren't more girls... I tend to get along great with them... lol back when I was in school I fit in more with them then the guys...  :lol: of course I was sorta more mature of my age, so I didn't act like a hormonally driven ape... no offense to anyone  :tongue_smilie:

FallenStar

Quote from: Eternal Dragon on April 18, 2008, 01:49:56 AM
Mmmmm... I'm a guy... shame there aren't more girls... I tend to get along great with them... lol back when I was in school I fit in more with them then the guys...  :lol: of course I was sorta more mature of my age, so I didn't act like a hormonally driven ape... no offense to anyone  :tongue_smilie:

No, you act like a hormonally driven ape 'cause you like Nanyo more than any of my other characters.

>.>
<.<

*runs*

MinaMurray

Maybe he just likes her personality?  She seems like the type of girl that's just easy to get along with.

Igotseven

nonameperson

i'm a guy. many of these places seem to have few girls.

so that makes guys++ or ++guys or guys+=1 :lol:

WyvernKon

Unfortunately, I won't be the first asexual to choose that option, since I'm a male.  :death:

ghost sherlock

....i could make a very strange comment here so i think i will.

it depends on the day of the week.

now that i've sounded completely wierd i can say ignore that comment. I AM A GUY! now and forever. (i hope)
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

MKFan200

Hey ladies! Got a question for ya!

WHY DID YOU JOIN THIS SITE!?

Igotseven