New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting sprites for rpg maker 2003

Started by andreasaspenberg, June 15, 2011, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreasaspenberg

i dont take the user for granted. i am constantly afraid that the user will stop working for me so therefore i am careful. i am polite and i have already started using the sprites. by using them however i found issues. those issues need to dealt with or else the people that play the game will get angry at me. i have had many encounters with angry people or people that stoped helping me without giving any explanations. therefore i am afraid of that happening again.

Falcio

Worry not, I have experience in this kind of things. Thanks to HisFireBurns for the concern, I appreciate it, but hopefully we won't get to that point. Patience is a Maker's essential characteristic. ^^;

Anyway, I will soon come back with the last chara too, but meanwhile, there are a few things that I should point out:
When you import a grapich resource in RPGM (Don't just put them in the game folder, or this will happen) you have to pick the colour that will be transparentized. If you don't, it will be the black (the 0 0 0 RGB colour). What you show in the screen, happens because you don't pick that colour.
After importing a grapich resource (So it's the same for chipsets and all else, other than charas), the entire thing will appear in a window. You might notice that black is flashing; that is because it's the default transparent colour.
To pick a colour to make transparent (wich is usually the background, but you can pick any colour appearing in the resource) you must click on it (in this case, is that green background we ought to remove). When you do that, the green background will start flashing and you're ready to click "OK". And presto, the chara doesn't have the green square aura anymore. :)
That's how we sometimes see resources with pink or red backgrounds (You can use black as well, but it's hard to work with it).

EDIT: Oh, and don't worry about the charas with (wet) regular walking graphics; I will make that too after I finished with all four characters, so that the wet stain stays the same.

andreasaspenberg

i tried to import the images but it said invalid image size.

Falcio

Sorry, times are still a bit busy so I might need another couple of days for the other character. ^^;

Also, make sure you import the resources as charsets, not as backdrops. The size can't be invalid, since it is based on a specific template.

andreasaspenberg

i tried to import again but since i can only select 1 color during the import but there is 4 colors too much there isnt anything i can do about the issue. it doesnt bother me that you did something wrong but please fix it. even if i import it it doesnt change the image at all. i tried to click on green as well but the image still didnt get completely green background like the others have. please dont get angry at me for something that isnt my fault. i am posting an example of how fully working wetting sprites look. i dont want want any trouble. all sprite images use a single color for the background however. it isnt my fault that people designed the program like that but i still need to accept it. if something should bother you however you are welcome to send me a message.

andreasaspenberg

if people that try to help me mess up i just accept it but people shouldnt give up just because of a few errors. the game have been on hold because of lacking sprites. please help me.

andreasaspenberg

i tried to fix it myself but my version of paint is too new so the file doesnt work in rpg maker 2003. please resume your work and please create wet walking animations that goes with the wetting animation.

Lisk

andreasaspenberg

i still need help with these animations. i got those that were posted here working though but, they still lack the after image.(the animation where the characters walk around wet.) i also need the battle animations. I got some ideas for the battle animations. my idea is to have fiona lift the bottom half of her outfit, spread her legs and pee through her panties.

andreasaspenberg

i got help from a person to create some of the battle animations i need but that person have now quit. i am uploading the work here in case you want to help me again.