New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

wetting sprites for rpg maker 2003

Started by andreasaspenberg, June 15, 2011, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreasaspenberg

i am working on a roleplaying game where characters might wet themselves. though it is entirely optional, i want it to show. therefore i need sprites of characters that wet themselves though i only need it for 4 characters, 2 male and 2 female. preferably battle sprites as well.

Falcio

Ah, a fellow maker. :)
I don't think I've ever seen the charas you're looking for, but perhaps I could make them myself if you tell me wich base to work on to add the wetting.

andreasaspenberg

i will use the characters fiona and maya.(their default sprites as base.) also burns and lee.(also their default sprites as base.) all of those are default characters in the rpg maker. as for the wetting: i want it be dependent on wether or not the characters have a certain class. dont worry, i will deal with the script myself. the classes that dont intentionally wet themselves will try to hold it for a while then wet themselves.(grab their crotch for a while.) the classes that intentionally wet themselves wont try to hold it.(fiona will sit on the ground while maya will just lift up then spread her legs.) just try your best to follow my instructions. if you cant, no bad feelings. though if you succeed i will be grateful. if there is something that you dont understand, please ask so that i can explain it to you.

Falcio

I'll see what I can do. I'll start out with the charas and then proceed to the battlers when they're done.

Any deadline? Should they be holding from just one perspective to have more frames (If so, prefer the 3 steps animation of the 4-turn-around one)or you need them to face all directions?
Should there be one set for holding and another one for wetting to have more frames?

andreasaspenberg

in the first round i think it will be enough if they are seen from the front. how did you realize that i wanted battle sprites?(the same goes for them though.) i value quality over getting things done too fast. i am working on a different game at the same time anyway. therefore you dont need to stress with the work. though i still want it done. (as quickly as you get it done without stressing through it.) it will really help my project. i reward all people that help me, with early access to test the game.(i they want.)

Falcio

Alright, here's a sample.
This is Fiona crouching, I've arranged the tiles so that you can go trought the entire sequence without using switches. Let me know if this is the way to go, so I'll work out something similar for the others too.

andreasaspenberg

i did write sit in the ground and not crouching. i did mean sit on the ground. though you should also change the underwear color.(as it is the underwear is barely visible. maybe green would be the right color.)(i think that the eyes should be open.) your work is promising. i still want your help. please keep it up.

Falcio

Back, this time with Maya.
I'll eventually work again on Fiona before starting with Lee and Burns.
Meanwhile, I'd like a few more details on them, so I have something more specific to work on.

Unless you look at it on RPGM itself, you might miss some details of the animation; we are working with something like 20 pixels.  :blush:

andreasaspenberg

you are welcome to suggest something with lee and burns. i really dont have a lot of ideas surrounding them. it is however important that the wetting is as visible as possible. i will test the sprites through the game later but my mind is a bit overloaded at the moment. i have a head injury that limits my work load a bit. some evil student that hit me in the head every day. i will get to testing it when my head clears. please continue the work. update: i have tested the sprites. the final sprite in the chain is missing so they dont work as it is. dont worry though. i wont get angry for anything. please continue your work. 1 mistake isnt a big deal to me anyway. though it seems that you live in a different time zone than me.

Falcio

Sorry to hear about your injury.
Anyway, I've already tested that last chara, the only missing thing is the base character, that you already have (the one in the lower area was there just as a base for me to work on, not part of the sequence, since it's the plain RTP character); the correct sequence for the character facing is: Up, Right, Down, Left. Then change the event graphic to the next chara of the same file.
Still, if you'd like to see something added to it, just let me know. :)

I'll work something out for Burns and Lee, then you can tell me if you like what I thought up.
And yes, I live in Europe.
Get well soon! ^^

andreasaspenberg

if you live in europe why do you respond so late? i want the characters to stay wet once they have wet themselves. that injury happened before i became a member here.(so, dont worry. it is something i have learned to live with. that and a constant headache.) i do want the characters to be seen from the front the entire time they wet themselves.

Falcio

Sorry I'm taking a bit for the male characters, I'm a bit busy these days. Don't worry though. I'll have them ready soon and then retouch all others.

andreasaspenberg

dont worry, i can wait. could you also create sprites that show the characters in diapers.(you dont need to but i will add an option that enables characters to wear diapers instead of regular underwear. though it is entirely up to the player.)(if it offends you just ignore the request.) please leave it for last if you do that though. please keep up the work.

Falcio

Back, sorry to keep you waiting.

Here's Lee holding and then wetting; the sequences can be mixed or even stand alone:

Again, disregard the chara on bottom, it's just the base to work on.

Let me know what you think and what could need to be changed. I'll soon come back with Burns too, before starting to revise all others. After that, I can even make the diaper ones.

andreasaspenberg

i tested all of the sprites you gave me. it would be best with 8 pictures in the animation.(guess i should have told you right away.) that includes an after picture. if they just switch back to their regular sprites then they dont walk around wet afterwards. please dont get angry because i still need your help. the sprites are usually entirely on a green background. (even the default sprites for the characters that you are creating wetting sprtes for.) because yours arent they are glitchy. please correct that error and please continue with the work.