New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

16 fun things to do at k mart

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, November 01, 2008, 04:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote1) Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts while they aren't looking.

2) Make a trail of orange juice one the floor leading to the bathrooms.

3) Set alarm clocks to go off a ten minute intervals throughout the day.

4) Tell an employee in a serious tone " We have a code 3 in housewares" and see what they do.

5) Challenge other shoppers to a deul with tubes of gift wrap.

6) Put M&M's on layaway

7) Take the signs that say "Caution- Wet Floor" and move them to carpeted areas.

8) Set up a tent in the Sporting Goods department. Tell people they can come in, only if they bring pillows and blankets from the Bed and Bath department.

9) When asked if you need help, burst into tears and scream "Why don't you people just leave me alone!?"

10) Dart around suspiciously while humming the tune to "Mission Impossible"

11) Look into the security camera mirror and pick your nose.

12) Take up an entire toy aisle by setting up a full scale battlefield of The X-Men vs G.I. Joes.

13) Set up a Valet Parking sign in front of the store.

14) Hide in clothing racks. When a shopper browses though the rack, say "Pick Me! Pick Me!"

15) Go to the food court and ask for a soda. Tell them you don't get out much, and you would like a little umbrella to go with it.

16) Go into the dressing room and say real loud "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here!"

Lol I gotta remember to try some of these

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 01, 2008, 05:12:27 PM
This is delicious copypasta. All of these were mentioned in a letter sent to a guy who did every one of these things in a store and consequently got himself and his family banned from all the stores for life.

Sorry dude, I've lurked for years and know EVERYTHING.

*hums Mission Impossible theme*
Lol.

My friend just showed me a longer version of this thing
http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/98/Aug/kmart.html

ghost sherlock

(violence + randomness = a happy me)

dragonfox2004

too tell the truth i done #16 before at my work place ,wich is walmart btw,luckly the co-worker that was there knew me and got a major kick out of it

Newp

Aww, man, I got the candy wrong. I put skittles on Lay Away and not M&m's! I need to go back and fix that (and trying about 10 of those things off the list).

dragonfox2004

can i add something to that list dude? it something i did one time before at wal-mart