New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I Don't.....

Started by Kyle_gp, August 31, 2009, 11:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle_gp

Like being desperate myself, I only like it when a girl that i'm watching. I never got into the feeling of a full bladder or being wet myself. I've tried once and I didn't like it. What about you guys?

I apologize if I have been posting these random topics too much today. I'm just posting whatever comes to mind.

JackO

I have tried it, and its not particularly great, but sometimes its ok for a change of scene when i've got bored with tons of FD. One thing you can do when you hold it yourself is kind of act out a backstory for your desperation, instead of just holding it. Then it can get more of a turn on.

Tru

This is something I do on a regular basis. To me, the sensation of holding it can be very pleasurable, and I'll often do it while masturbating. Same with self-wetting, really. I love the feel of release after holding it for a long time, and the warmth spreading through my clothes feels very nice.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

JackO

B.u.S, I so wanna meet you in everyday life, just cos you seem like a really cool guy.

Also, you better be a sexy woman when you dress up :P

I didn't broach the subject of dressing up as a girl and then wetting, which i don;t do a lot, due to lack of access to girls panties, but i have done it a couple of times before.

Its more enjoyable than normal self wetting.

Serika

It's certainly not for everybody. If it doesn't turn you on at all then you're better off just watching.

Personally, i like holding it in. It feels good when i'm really bursting, and even when it hurts it's still good. And yes, masturbation while desperate is the best. :blushing:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

AliasnameTO

I've never gotten to the point of really bursting, mainly because I settle into a "long term" holding pattern, where I won't have a strong urge to go, but it'll just hurt until I do. I'd like to try it some time, but it just doesn't work, so I try to just focus on others.

WeAreTheFinale

I do enjoy it from time-to-time. Not on a regular basis, as I hate the cleanup part, and just don't have the time to get complete satisfaction out of it on a daily basis. When I do however, I like to pretend I'm a teen female (No crossdressing involved. Just imagination. ;P), and try to think up a bit of a story to it.

supadm

I personally do not partake in getting desperate or wetting myself....I really only like to watch and interact with other people that are holding or getting desperate...guess that makes me more the exception than the norm around here.

Maelstrom

Having a full bladder actually seems to intensify my orgasms when I'm masturbating. However, I find it uncomfortable to hold it for too long, and since my body doesn't "lose control" involuntarily, it's basically just to see how long I can hold it before I feel like I might start to cause bladder or kidney damage, so I don't usually take that sort of risk. I do love to see it on girls though... and I'd imagine it'd be better for girls to wet themselves, especially in tight clothing, because the warmth and wetness could spread all over their crotch and it'd probably feel really good. It's just not the same when you have a penis.

blitz827

Same here: I really like to hold a full bladder.
So, I drink lots of water and Peach-flavored Iced Tea (I really love it) until I'm about to explode!
I do it at least once a week, when I'm alone at home. But I definitely am not into wetting myself, because I hate to do the laundry. I always end rushing to the toilet, or getting in the shower and peeing in my underwear, just before having an accident.

Also, as Tru and Leviathan said, having a full bladder increases the pleasure and intensity of my orgasms. It's amazing.
You should try it, if you still haven't done it.

animepee

Quote from: AliasnameTO on September 02, 2009, 01:05:48 AM
I've never gotten to the point of really bursting, mainly because I settle into a "long term" holding pattern, where I won't have a strong urge to go, but it'll just hurt until I do. I'd like to try it some time, but it just doesn't work, so I try to just focus on others.

Same for me, it takes to long for me to get that desperate, so i don't really even try

dllee

Like a lot of people I have the problem where my bladder hurts long before I would be in any serious risk of having an accident.
I've only tried it a couple times, and it always resulted in my bladder hurting so bad I would have an "on purpose" rather than an accident lol.

drw001

I get desperate regularly, not so much because I enjoy the process itself, but for research!
It does put me in a kind of excited mood because I feel I better understand what a
desperate girl is feeling if I am desperate myself.

I notice a lot of people feel they don't so much get desperate is get full and annoyed.
It's true that one can end up with a painfully full bladder and not much sense of
uncontrollable urgency.  And I do think that some people just don't have the right
wiring to get desperate for some reason.

But not most people.  Paying some attention to the conditions under which one
holds will result in more urgency and less pain for most individuals.  To wit:

- A slowly filled bladder tends to be more painful, a quickly filling bladder produces
stronger urgency.

- Be doing something that requires you to stand and move around.  You're going to
be at it for several hours anyway, so make it something fun, but not something that
will make you sweat.  You could watch TV or something until your bladder gets full,
but if you are trying to experience spasms instead of painful fullness, you don't want
to be just sitting there.  Making it easier to hold by definition makes it less likely
you'll feel urgency.  And feelings of urgency are what we're going for here - not
a painful or ruptured bladder.

- Make sure you drink a LOT - something like a liter per hour is probably a good
balance between quick hydration and avoiding health problems ( you can die
from drinking too much and diluting your precious bodily fluids - google
hyponatremia - I am not kidding ).

- You'll want to consume at LEAST a liter or two in total, since even if your
bladder is pretty small, your body can absorb a lot of liquid in tissues and blood
volume.  If you don't keep your hydration up, you'll just fill your bladder to a certain
level and then the filling will slow down ... and you'll end up with painful fullness again.

- What should you drink?  Water.  Diet Soda.  Not sugary drinks, if at all possible.
Among other things, sugar slows absorption of water into the bloodstream.

- It will take a while before you start producing pee at any reasonable speed.
It will be at least an hour especially if you're not well hydrated to begin with.
So be patient.  Do this while you're doing something else - eventually you
won't be able to concentrate on the something else, but until that point it
will be pretty boring.

drw

Stripe

I love the feeling of being desperate; when I'm at home by myself, I often hold it longer than I need to because it feels so good to me~ Masturbation is always more fun with a full bladder for me XD

I love watching other peoples' desperation too, though; it's the idea of them struggling for control that I like so much, I guess. :3