New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Diapers: Do you like?

Started by mipmixer, September 25, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

villescrubs

Yes, I do have a diaper fetisch, Diapers and bed wetting and hell just anything like that in general is a big turn on, and it was diapers which got me into all this in the first place.

moopoo

pullups are the best like i hate annoying bulky diapers the kinda thow off the girls with nice butts :P but it's just another thing that goes along with desp./pants weting

jicijici

If I change the beauty who have peed I love diaper fantasy !

Feudal

Quote from: Mydnyght on September 25, 2007, 09:46:14 PM
(*blushes and nods*)

Yes... especially if she's clothed from the waist up but not wearing anything that'll cover up the diaper at all... ^_^

YES! Hail to that! It is always realllllllly cute whenever a girl just has a t-shirt and a diaper. It's like they just had a day off and wanted to lounge around in a diaper. *sigh*

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Feudal on December 12, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
YES! Hail to that! It is always realllllllly cute whenever a girl just has a t-shirt and a diaper. It's like they just had a day off and wanted to lounge around in a diaper. *sigh*

He-he...I think the reason I had said what I said in my post that you quoted is... is the girl is half-naked during diaper changes. Bottomless girls are the best!! ^o^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Feudal

Quote from: Mydnyght on December 12, 2008, 09:21:03 PM
Quote from: Feudal on December 12, 2008, 08:06:02 PM

He-he...I think the reason I had said what I said in my post that you quoted is... is the girl is half-naked during diaper changes. Bottomless girls are the best!! ^o^

I believe we are having some sort of a mind meld. That is one of my favortie ideas...

lurker

again...I like it because it can be linked to desperation...I like when people are forced to have accidents wetting and pooping in diapers...I love hearing the pee rush out and hearing the crackling...I also like seeing a big bulge form.

Starman

Well. since it's not directly related to wetting, plus it's real people, I don't think it belongs in Links of Interest. However, it's a great site to meet people with the same fetish-provited you won't be a lurker/leecher.

www.dltown.com

drw001

Yes, but... only because it ties back into my pee and desperation fetish.
I get the feeling a lot of people are into diapers for their own sake, which I am not.

drw

The_Enigma

Quote from: roy7 on March 24, 2008, 03:18:28 AM
Diapers are what got me into wetting, so yeah, I definitely enjoy them. I am however, not a fan of the babying, just the wearing and wetting.

I agree.  I'm big into diapers, but not adult babies.  Also, I love diapers on women, but not men.  I guess all of the ladies have that "cuteness factor" that let's them pull off the diaper look.

One of my favorite diaper scenarios is when the girl doesn't want to wear/use the diaper, but is forced to. ;)