Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Diapers: Do you like?

Started by mipmixer, September 25, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

Quote from: qx2 on January 24, 2008, 08:21:52 AM
I was actually into diapers before female desperation, which i now like as a result.

same here.

AsianMusicguy

I love l thw idea of girls in diapers

razified

Eh, not really, but I guess I don't mind it.
So, let us dance!

oramisho

I am into them a bit, but not as much as i am into desperation and wetting regular pants. I do know one person who is really into this stuff and actually got me a little more interested in this fetish as well.

roy7

Diapers are what got me into wetting, so yeah, I definitely enjoy them. I am however, not a fan of the babying, just the wearing and wetting.

Princess

yes i have a huge diaper fetish! i am wearing one now! (need a change, though)

Sipplewat

They are good, especially with desp.

ltmt

Diapers are a huge fetish for me, especially, as a number of other posters mentioned, when they're tighter and smaller (pull-ups and goodnites), and under clothing. These factors indicate a "washroom problem" that is difficult for the girl to control, and wearing diapers would be excruciatingly embarrassing for someone who isn't into that kind of thing...

And for me that is HAWT, mmkoy...

Starman

which diapers are your favorite on women?

I like most all kinds, but not pampers unless they're under really short jeanshorts. <_< other than that, I'd say my favorite kind is hard to describe. I've never heard of a brand name for it, but it looks like a bigger version of a pampers/huggies diaper.

Sipplewat

Pull-Up/Goodnite types are my favorite as they imply the person has some control, just not much.

LivingInfinite

Quote from: ltmt on April 28, 2008, 05:11:59 PM
Diapers are a huge fetish for me, especially, as a number of other posters mentioned, when they're tighter and smaller (pull-ups and goodnites), and under clothing. These factors indicate a "washroom problem" that is difficult for the girl to control, and wearing diapers would be excruciatingly embarrassing for someone who isn't into that kind of thing...

And for me that is HAWT, mmkoy...

Yeah!

My only issue with diapers is they make the wetting less visible. But when they leak, that's perfect.

Sipplewat

Creeper

Anime diaper pics are cute, but wet panties are much much better.

nonameperson

supadm

Diaper wetting is very nice to watch from my point of view, but it has to be accidental...otherwise there's really no thrill there for me.