New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Diapers: Do you like?

Started by mipmixer, September 25, 2007, 08:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipmixer

To me a diaper and FD/Wetting Fetish are totaly mixed together into my ideal fetish... Does anyone here have any sort of interest in diapers?

Mydnyght Edgeworth

(*blushes and nods*)

Yes... especially if she's clothed from the waist up but not wearing anything that'll cover up the diaper at all... ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Serika

Minor. I like diapers, but i prefer to see wetting in jeans or panties.

But they DO make Nozomi ("the diaper girl" in the Elfen Lied manga) an interesting and likable character.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

lecool

I like diapers very much. I've been waiting for a long time before I could try my first diaper, and that was pretty good. I voted "minor" anyway because I love pants wetting way more, this is my real fetish =)

nagato

to me diapers are just another subset of the water sports fetish. which to me includes: desperation, peeing, peeing panties, diapers, golden showers and drinking. I like all parts of the water sports fetish except for golden showers and drinking. and like all my fetishes I prefer to observe or be on the giving end instead of being an active participant or on the receiving end.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Videl1201

Diapers are ok. I like them as variation for pants wetting.

Doom_Guard

I have a diaper fetish, but I wouldn't say it's one of my main fetishes or anything. I find it more of a "cute" thing than a sexy thing personally. That said, I do like using them from time to time as an alternative to going to the bathroom in my pants.

lecool

Same as Videl1201 (and btw, I just LOVE Videl frmo DBZ :blushing: <3 !)
I'm currently wearing diapers at this moment, under black sports capri tights =)

Phatman_Dover

Quote from: Doom_Guard on December 01, 2007, 06:49:46 PM
I have a diaper fetish, but I wouldn't say it's one of my main fetishes or anything. I find it more of a "cute" thing than a sexy thing personally. That said, I do like using them from time to time as an alternative to going to the bathroom in my pants.

Cute -is- sexy! :P

Anyways, yeah, like D_G here, I have the fetish too. Wetting is no problem in these babies...hardly any mess to clean up. Plus the warmth doesn't go away. :3

I have a lot of fetishes for some strange reason. Go figure.
"We can't stop here!
This is bat country!"

"O great creator of being, give us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives."

Rydia

I don't really have a 'fetish' for them, but I'm very curious of how it feels and all.

It might be something I have to look into eventually.  :blush:

Kyrieelleison

i like em i occasionally use em and they are a great cleaner alternative to pants wetting
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

someguy

I dont like diapers but i also have nothing against them might be fun for variation sometimes.

Starman

awesome on girls, especially goodnites and pullups!

AsianMusicguy

older kids in diapers are cute :)

packrat

No, not really.  I can't think of anything good coming from an adult girl in a daiper.  And the only other kind of girl I can think of wearing daipers is..well...you know what, nevemind.  I do NOT want to go there.  -_-;  *shudders*