Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hiya!

Started by darksyn, October 18, 2010, 03:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darksyn

Hi, everyone!
I've been looking for a community like this for a long time, (As it's a royal pain to find likeminded people, or decent desperation art/fiction) and it's wonderful to see such a pleasant community. :clap:

For anyone who is interested, I write in my spare time... And might even post a few stories once I get used to being here. :P I hope to contribute as much as I can, despite my limited time online. Free hugs for whoever wants 'em! ^^

-D.S.

Edit: I am somewhat shy about revealing my FD interests, but if anyone has questions, I will attempt to work up the nerve to answer them! :blushing:

Faust

Faust would like to officially welcome you to the site.
Packrat should be here soon, but welcome nevertheless.
^^
It's always nice to find others. Faust would like to know what Darksyn likes, and would be thrilled to read some of Darksyn's fiction.
=D

packrat

*stumbles in the door seemingly in a rush*

Sorry I'm late!  You wouldn't believe what I had to...*realizes that darksyn is standing right next to Faust*  OH!  A new face!

*Ahem*

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat, pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Sorry for the rude entrance, I'm kinda in a hurry.  Got class in a few minutes.  Anyway, be sure to enjoy the forums.  If you need anything, ask one of the mods.  We'll be sure to help you out any way we can.  Well, I have to get to class now, see ya!

*runs out the door, then peeks his head back in*

Oh, I almost forgot...be sure to read the rules and abide by them.  Star gets pretty mad when we don't.  See ya!

*closes the door and uses Shunpo to get to class.*

FallenStar

I will say that most of the time, if someone breaks a rule, I won't be too harsh on them... But if they continually argue against the rules I've laid down... Then we got problems...   :gunsmilie:

I'm mostly easy going on rule breaking around here... long as no one else has a problem with what you're doing, s'cool with me. Sometimes, rules *do* need to be changed or explained more thoroughly, so I'm more often than not, always willing to let little things slide unless you do something stupid and insult my intelligence (what little of it exists anyway)  :death:

Welp... I'm fucked...