New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Taking some courage here...

Started by lie2hacker2, June 12, 2010, 11:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lie2hacker2

Yes, I am new. I will now tell a bit about myself.

-Throughout my childhood I have been a very shy person. Not until I became an adult did I become more open and social. Although, when it comes to my sexual interests, I am extremely shy. I usually act like a gentlemen around new women I meet.
-I enjoy writing stories of the science fiction nature and I enjoy reading and watching sci-fi stories just as well.
-I have also taken a recent interest in Theatre acting.
-I had a girlfriend once, but she broke up with me in October 2009 for some other guy.
-It took some courage to make this post.
-The user name I have on this board is different than the user name I normally have around the internet. This is because I want to keep my identity her seperate from everywhere else if possible. You folks can just call me Lie for short.
-I live in California in a city by the name of Santa Rosa.
-I am 20 years of age, Male, and I am attending the Junior college (community college) within my city.That is about as much personal information I am willing to give out.

-I like making lists in this format.

Hello to everyone on this board.

JackO

Hey Mr. Untruthful Computer Hacker  :clap:  (your new nickname) :D

- Hopefully you'll enjoy the community and resources we have here
- Maybe you could expand your writing to write some fantasy fiction wetting stories? :D
- I shoulda called you Lie up there, but hey, i like my version :D

Hope you liked my mini-list, and that you enjoy yourself around here.

lie2hacker2

Oh right... the fetish
>.>
Well, I guess it all started back when I was a freshman in high school. One day in english class I thought to myself: "What if this girl from across the classroom were to pee herself right now..." This thought carried home with me and it eventually developed into a fetish. For a while it was just real life wetting and desperation I was into. About a year or two later (I don't remember exactly) I would discover that my fetish existed in anime form.
I'm more into the wetting aspect of things than the desperation, even though the two can go hand in hand.

Dislikes: Men peeing on women, rape of any kind, loli peeing.
Neutral: Free/toliet peeing, women peeing on men, desperation by itself (non-wetting)
Likes: Women (anime or non-anime) intentionally peeing their pants/ panties.
I'm not ready to share the rest as far as likes go yet, but I do have more...
I have an ultimate fetish scenario too, but I don't feel ready to share that yet either.

And even though I have this fetish, I don't try to let it define me. I don't think I have a choice in the matter. I think I'm just into this kind of thing and that's that. If I wasn't so dang protective of my identity and feeling shy, I could talk about my goals in life and what I aspire to be.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Well that's an interesting way to develop the fetish.  Still, welcome to the fold.  I hope to see some of your work. (though, to be honest, I'm more into the desperation than the actual wetting.)  I also used a name completely different from my other online names (most of my other names are variations of the same set of 4) so I understand your logic on that one.  I have to agree with zeroin on your intro's format, but I like how you've given us something to go on.  (most just give us the "hi, I'm a newb!" post)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around the forums.  Hope you enjoy your stay! =D

PS- Just so you know, I know how much being shy can suck. Trust me.  (I was the kid who would talk to a wall before starting an actual conversation.)

lie2hacker2

I just thought I'd put this out there...
I'm not opposed to desperation and then wetting, it fits the like category, I just prefer intentional over accidental.

Also, I don't know how I feel about using my talents as a writer to write desperation stories...