Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Meet *howl*: the wolf!

Started by wetypd, May 19, 2009, 01:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wetypd

Good evening,

as stated in the title, my name is Wolf (okay, Wolfgang Felix, to be honest - I like my name, but I don't mind if the abbrevation is used) and I am from Germany. I would like to ask for mercy concerning my texts, I was never really great at this language - which is no reason for me not to try my best using it. *offers his apologies if someone is offended by this*

I am 23 years old and I am studying to become a techer one day - my subjects are chemistry and informatics. My other interests are dancing (have been training standard/latin-american dances for seven years now), roleplaying games (Das schwarze Auge is the one I prefer), LARP (and, as it is not really the same: Vampire - the Masquerade Live [not mind's eye theatre]) and reading (historical and fantastic books).

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask - otherwise I won't be able to answer ;)

Hoping for a nice time here
Wolf

dragonfox2004

-bows- It nice to meet you Wolf.I want to welcome you to the forums. Dont mind any mistakes,if I we can read it your ok.

Btw, this is one the better intros I seen on here.Thanks

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Wow, now THAT's an intro.  I don't think that you have any problems with english.