New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Panty wetting

Started by zerostwin, July 07, 2007, 02:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerostwin

How about some girls wetting their panties!!!

The Hidden

We have a gallery you know.

Although, this site is more about female desperation, panty wetting is allowed.

Duce

actually he might not know cause he can't see it or the rest of the forum, as he hasn't posted an introduction yet.

Bloke1

It's nice to have a mix of panty wetting and holding, but sometimes there are leechers who don't contribute to the expanding folder of pictures. It's just a case of finding a new picture and uploading it, regardless of whether you're looking for new pictures or not. Getting the ball rolling is a great way to start :D

FallenStar

Just to add on here.

Just because the folder SAYS Desperation, it doesn't mean you can't post wetting pics.  :p

I choose Desperation because that's how I learned of the term, but any pics with peed in panties are more than welcome.   :clap:

FallenStar

Omega#1

I don't mind wetting, but the desperation leading up to the actual wetting is the best part as far as I'm concerned.

aptom203

Quote from: Omega#1 on December 05, 2007, 02:44:20 PM
I don't mind wetting, but the desperation leading up to the actual wetting is the best part as far as I'm concerned.
Desperation is my favorite part, but it's a bit of an anticlimax if she doesn't end up wetting herself. Unless, two girls get desperate together, and use the same toilet at the same time. Major turn-on for me, with one peeing normally, but with her elgs spread wide, and the other sitting on her lap, facing her, and peeing onto her pussy.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

dragoon

well, desperation and wetting are the two part of this fetish, like the yin yang, there is a complementarity, oh well ok I stop. ^^

omsoru

any omorashi is good for me, really! come on, why not! :clap:
piloting the copyright pee plane

ppgrl

i think it's pretty cool, like... when anime girl holds, holds, holds, and then she just wet her pants accidently....i think it's pretty attractive, because... i know how it is humiliating, and  :blushing:  and in the end she is supposed to look cute, blushing, and embarrassed... i think it's kinda cute... you don't feel so much embarrassement when you are just desperate, unlike when you actually peeing your pants.

nagato

Quote from: gyjil on July 04, 2008, 01:07:51 AM
how do i get to gallery?

If you go to the main page the rules will tell you or check in the announcements section for the topic labeled To all new members.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

KICKmaster

I like watching the ladies hold in there pee,am I right? :gunsmilie: