Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

List and discussion of japanese doujin FD/WS games

Started by Lisk, September 23, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indonesian

Quote from: tenck5k on April 01, 2012, 10:14:00 PM
I hate to be that moron, but how the heck do I get 10k money for the Nightmare Drop I helped make?! Selling the coffee got me the cash for the milk, but that's it...

Another quick thing: The dash ability doesn't seem to do anything. I hold the A button, but I do not move any faster...

Thanks!

i dunno are you have got the answer yet but oh well...

to get the cash, you could sell the DVD album to the fans in front of the stage that really want that DVD (you can check which one is it by talking one by one to them when you don't have the DVD)

Lisk

Jota

Months ago i came here asking help because i couldn't run any omorashi games on my computer either with appLocale or by changing the computer unicode settings to Japanese. No one knew what was happening and i couldn't figure it out either. Meanwhile i started playing in another computer where i had no problems running the games and forget all about it.

Today i was looking at the games again in the faulty computer and i moved them to the C:\ location for the sake of storage, my desktop was to crowded. And voilá!! I tried them and they started to work with both appLocale or japanese unicode settings... For some reason these programs are alergic to a desktop location in some computers.

Hope i can help someone with the same problem :D

--Jota--

none

Vermora

I've started playing Shikkin128 and have almost finished; is there a walkthrough for it anywhere? I just need to get the third and fifth pictures of the glue column, but nothing I try seems to work. I remember there being a walkthrough somewhere on these forums, but I can't find it.

EnragedFilia

Here it is.
http://www.animegirldesp.org/f/index.php?topic=2436.msg20312#msg20312
I haven't played it through in a while though, so I'm not sure if it's completely accurate.

Lisk

Aaaaand we have one more game to play. This time it's not from the authors we know and love, but from some obscure doujin circle. It's called Schoolgirl Kokona Magica★Pee Incontinence Dungeon! Nanashi-san from the game development board says that it's not that good, as you have to pay 1350 Yen for about 20 minutes of gameplay, but since we're pirating it, why not?

http://rapidgator.net/file/13613075/...95522.rar.html
http://turbobit.net/snlwgu986frx.html
http://shareflare.net/download/38770...95522.rar.html
http://edoc.com/e19tl8qx8twu
http://ryushare.com/1c4908742699/120511-1G-095522.rar
http://freakshare.com/files/ahn0xkf9/120511-1G-095522.rar.html

It's an RPG maker Wolf game, so all you need to run it is japanese system locale.

In other news, Hareame translation project is advancing steadily. I slowed down due to certain job-related issues, but now I'm on vacation, which means a lot of time to work on this game. The database was much bigger than I expected, with a lot of IF-THEN-ELSE branches for desperation and wetting events, but now it's close to completion. Once I finish polishing the database and scripts, I'll move on to the maps themselves. If everything goes as I expect, I might finish playable demo with the first mission fully translated in about a week.

More updates soon.

burstingbadly

started trying to play that game. for some reason it crashes on the 2nd floor?

Lisk

It shouldn't crash, at least I finished it without any problems. But seriously, you're not missing much. I thought that a desperation dungeon crawler would be interesting because I've been trying to make something like this myself, but the Nanashi-san who played this game before me was right: it's abysmal. It's not even a dungeon, it's a sequence of "mazes"  that even a three years old can navigate through. But their easiness is compensated with ridiculous random encounter rate. You run into monsters every other step. They become progressively stronger as you proceed, but they also give you some EXP and money. However! There's no shops in this game, you can't spend your money on anything! Furthermore, EXP is equally useless and is there only to stall you further. You get some HP and SP when you level up, but you don't get any new skills. The only skill you have is Heal (how can a schoolgirl from modern world cast spells anyway?) and the only attack is the basic attack.

Okay, but what about desperation? That's why we came here, right? We've seen many different systems in other doujin games. Time-based, steps-based, with skills and items that increase desperation and may cause or prevent an accident, right? I mean, look at Hareame or Wetters Story. Look at Shikkin series games. Look at LivingInfinite's combat leaking and messing system. Look at Terura's kunekune games where you literally fight against desperation. They're all great and they're all free. If some people are going a commercial project based on desperation and aimed at us omo fans, it must be even more awesome, right? Wrong. There's No. System. At. All. We have three or four fixed events, and that's it. That's right, fixed events. They activate once you pass a certain tile, advance the sad excuse for plot a little bit further, then we're getting a picture of Kokona peeing and move on.

I can understand if a game has flaws in some areas but compensates for them somehow. Especially if it's a doujin project. But this game has no redeeming qualities at all. The omo is bad, the gameplay is bad, the plot is nonexistent, and they expect me to pay 1350 yen for THIS? Seriously, I wasn't this disappointed since WC: the forbidden chamber. This is a good example of how you shouldn't make a game.

Vermora

Quote from: EnragedFilia on May 24, 2012, 07:31:43 PM
Here it is.
http://www.animegirldesp.org/f/index.php?topic=2436.msg20312#msg20312
I haven't played it through in a while though, so I'm not sure if it's completely accurate.

Thanks for the link. It seems mostly accurate, but I simply cannot get the 3rd picture in the glue column. The glue doesn't work on Ami, if you follow the instructions, I have no idea what else to do; I don't know if it's a glitch or the walkthrough is wrong. It's the only picture in the hint chart I haven't got yet, I want to see what happens when you complete the column (no spoilers plz).

This was the first omo game I played, years ago. It would be nice to 'complete' it, any help would be appreciated.

EnragedFilia

Yeah sorry, I made a mistake writing that one down way back then. It's pretty complicated, so here's the short version: send Yuki and Ami to the railroad tracks, make Nozomi leave the railroad tracks, apply the glue to Yuki, then use the glue on Ami as soon as she gets to the area behind the northeast bathroom.

In more detail:
1- put the diuretic in the vending machine before Ai reaches it, causing Ami to give up waiting in line there and go to the karaoke bar and then the railroad tracks.
2- when the blue-haired girl arrives at the river, give her the sign so she closes the convenience store bathroom later, causing Yuki to also go to the karaoke bar and then the railroad tracks.
3- meet Nozomi at the railroad tracks to prevent her from relieving herself, so that Yuki can do so there instead.
4- before Yuki reaches the railroad tracks, use the glue on her so that she wets herself, which causes Ami to leave and go to the grassy area behind the northeast bathroom.
5- meet Ami there and use the glue on her as soon as she arrives (there's a fairly small time window in which it'll work), which causes her to fall down and give you the shot you need.

Vermora

Thanks for the help, finally completed this game.

I'm looking forward to the hare translation. I played it once before, didn't get too far but it seemed like a very fun rpg. So, I appreciate the translation work being done, please finish soon.  :clap:

Lisk

Gentlemen, I am happy to present you the first milestone release. The progress so far is as follows:

As of now, 24 out of 324 maps are translated. Gameplay-wise this is probably as tiny as the first release of Wetters Story, but it's a start and it's not just an interface patch that it used to be before. You can actually wander around the school, get familiar with its layout and complete the first mission, "First Steps". It only takes a couple of minutes to finish, but it's a mission, so it deserves a release. This release also includes all desperate dash events for all four characters in Barasm dormitory, even though you can only get two of them so far, and some other minor things here and there, which means that now I'm focusing on the actual missions (as opposed to the background stuff).

Please report any bugs and/or spelling mistakes you encounter and wait warmly for the next release.

Download HareAme 0.1 - immedially before collapse edition

Vermora

Thanks a lot of the HareE release, it looks like a fun game.

banedon

Quote from: Vermora on June 28, 2012, 12:09:09 PM
Thanks a lot of the HareE release, it looks like a fun game.

Indeed! Thanks for all your hard work, Lisk!