New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

tied up and forced to piss

Started by soccer388, January 17, 2009, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soccer388

i personaly love it when a girl is tied down and realy has to go untill she finnaly releaves herself in her pants. anyone else?

FallenStar

I wouldn't put it quite so crassly - I hate the word "piss", myself, oddly enough - but essentially, yes... I very much like this idea...  though I'd take it one step further and actually play with her until she was forced to let go...   :lol:

dragonfox2004

I,myself, dont like it much but i do like to watch it from time to time.

wunderwutzl

There exist a few japanese Movies that might interest you, you can find descriptions (and sometimes even links) at Patches Place in the Pee Movie List.

bordendazed

Some times no matter what,  you just have to go...

AliasnameTO

Pssh, I could get out of that so easily XD. Nice pic though.

FallenStar

I agree. Nice pic.

First "REAL" pic of this sort I've saved in quite some time.

DubiousCharms

Well I know I'D love to be tied up and forced to stay there until I can't wait anymore... and I'd love to take that kind of revenge on my boyfriend, too.

Tru

I'd REALLY love to try something like this some day. The problem is that I don't see self-bondage as holding that much excitement to me, so I can only pray I'll find someone willing to do this to me. All the desperation play I've done is voluntary, self-induced stuff, so the thought of being completely immobilized and utterly unable to go to the bathroom until I finally lose control is a huge turn-on. It's a lovely intersect between my pre-existing bondage fetish and my raging omorashi fetish!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

I only wish I could find a girl willing to allow me to explore the hidden (yeah right...) dom side of my personality, but knowing me, I'd probably push it too far.   :S

drw001

I like the idea of restraining a desperate girl until she is forced to pee.
Maybe in a more subtle way, like gluing the zipper of her pants shut, or locking her in a room, though.
Complete bondage just seems too inescapable, too final.
drw

moopoo

yeah I have to say this one is up there It's why I visit Bound 2 Burst so often even though I never buy anything... lol

Death Jester

This is one of my favourite fetishes; a two for one deal really. I'd love to find a girl into this sort of thing, but it's not the type of thing you discuss over coffee.
"Oh, by the way... How would you feel if we say, experimented with bondage with a little omorashi thrown in?" lol, I think she'd run for the hills, though not before throwing the coffee at you. :P
Still, there are people out there that will do it, but until I find one, pictures do it for me just fine!

~Death Jester~
~Death Jester~

wetpantsboy

I like it, but only for the possibility of wetting. If I see a picture of a girl tied up, my first thought will be, I wonder if she has to pee?

This is why mainstream movies where a character gets tied up annoy me, they never have to pee!

Bound2Burst is great to look at, but I haven't bought anything either!

The_Enigma

I know what you mean, wetpantsboy.  I certainly enjoy forced wetting; it's one of my favorites.  The only problem is, there are so many little things - nuances, really - that make me think of my fetish when I'm out it's almost unbearable!

And that's not even to mention how this fetish has some sort of taboo...I mean, a while back, even MENTIONING sex in public was strictly taboo.  Now, it seems that talk of sex has become prominent and the bathroom has become the subject you don't talk about.  Or if it does come up in conversation, you talk about it as discreetly as possible.

It just kind of makes you wonder.