New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

ITT, we list our birthdays.

Started by Mighty Oracle, April 11, 2010, 12:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty Oracle

Note, you don't have to include your birth year if you do not wish to. And if you're an underage user and are on this site, that's obviously going to be for the better.

Anyway, for me, April 11. So yeah, I'm 19 now.

FallenStar

November 20th... and yes, I am actually over 30 now. So, like... don't trust me.  xD

EDIT:  You will pardon me for being stupid not to realize this, but HAPPY BIRFDAY!   :clap:
Welp... I'm fucked...

TiaMaria

Happy birthday, Oracle!

Mine is on the 22nd. So yay! I'll be able to do all the things I wasn't allowed to when I was 21! Wait a minute...

JackO

July 24th

I was quite impressed when I first saw that my birthday made 24/7  (well in Britain anyway, 7/24 means nothing to you americans)

:lol:

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Sept. 14. Age 31. Yes, I feel OLD... >_<

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Faust

May 25th. Just at the legal limit right now myself.
God I feel young.

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght Edgeworth on April 11, 2010, 05:48:27 AM
Sept. 14. Age 31. Yes, I feel OLD... >_<

Holy carp... I'm not the oldest one here.  Hey, do you remember back in the early 80's when Michael Jackson and the dinosaurs ruled the Earth?   :lol:

Quote from: Jack O. Sparrow, Captain on April 11, 2010, 04:36:34 AM
July 24th

I was quite impressed when I first saw that my birthday made 24/7  (well in Britain anyway, 7/24 means nothing to you americans)

What, you mean like 24 hours in a 7 day week? That's what it means to *this* American.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Quote from: Ostoopidone on April 11, 2010, 10:35:18 AM
July 24th

What, you mean like 24 hours in a 7 day week? That's what it means to *this* American.   :lol:

Yeah, that's what i mean, but you'd say 7/24 in America for the date...which isn't quite the same  :death:

FallenStar

Actually, I'd say July 24, 19XX, not just 7/24/19XX.   :lol:

Still, that being so, it's still nifty to think of 24/7  :P
Welp... I'm fucked...

DubiousCharms

December 12th! I'll be twenty on my next birthday. But for now I'm still a teenager which my 22-year-old boyfriend will never stop bringing up. XD

JackO

Quote from: DubiousCharms on April 11, 2010, 02:09:49 PM
December 12th! I'll be twenty on my next birthday. But for now I'm still a teenager which my 22-year-old boyfriend will never stop bringing up. XD

I'm glad we cleared that up, I wasn't quite sure whether or not to believe your personal text up there :P

Iku Nagae

November 4th!
My 21st was on Election Day! I'll be 23 this November... MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!! ;_;

redeker

All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

JackO

Quote from: redeker on April 12, 2010, 07:56:22 PM
July 24th

No fucking way. That's MY birthday!

What are the odds of that?  :clap:

Much better than you'd think. Gather 23 people in a room and there's more than a 50% chance that 2 of them have the same birthday. 

Proof, for any disbelievers - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem

/geek

Here's a normal reply for you - DUDE THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME  :clap: :lol:

tenck5k

April 9th. Just turned 20. And yea, there are only 365 days in the year, so unless your day is a bit rarer (leap year for example) then you are pretty likely to bump into another with the same date of birth.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!