New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Who would YOU send this to?

Started by Serika, March 17, 2010, 12:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serika

I saw this link on 4chan and followed it... To put it bluntly, you pay this site to send a package of poo to someone.

http://www.poopsenders.com/

Protip: If you ever get one of these don't bother digging the card out. :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

animepee

*bookmarks this site*

Don't know, but I'll find out soon enough :p

Ohhh. I have an idea.

I recently got permanently banned from Habbo Hotel, maybe I'll send them a little present.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Whoa. Since you mention that, throughout my life, I've run into a slew of people who pretty much deserve just that. Too bad I don't know the addresses of any of those people....T-T

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Quagmire

CEOs, Wall Street fatcats, politicians..."the possibilities are endless!"

wunderwutzl

Hmmm... I might smack a package of poo into the face of my old teacher or the worst School-Bully... but just sending it to them as a small prank to gross them out? Not enough Vengeance for my taste!

JackO

I'd probably send it to a random address, just because unless I'd not get to see my arch nemesis open it, so it'd be pointless, and I mean to be honest its either too mean or too leinient for most people i dislike/totally hate.
:lol:

redeker

I'd send it to my friends for the lulz. Just like I would prank call my brother.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Pustuilo

Rush Limbaugh or one of those nuts. :lol:

Mighty Oracle

FallenStar

No one. I dislike no one strongly enough to send them a bag of poop.

Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Quote from: Don Diego de la Vega on March 20, 2010, 09:27:24 AM

Not even me?  :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: Jack O. Sparrow, Captain on March 28, 2010, 06:00:28 AM
Quote from: Don Diego de la Vega on March 20, 2010, 09:27:24 AM

Not even me?  :lol:

Just because I enjoy kicking you out of the IRC chan lots doesn't mean I'd send a flaming bag of poop to your front door.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

DubiousCharms

Hrm... I can't say I KNOW anyone that I dislike enough personally... But rather than loathe Rush Limbaugh from afar, I could always send him feces!

Also those girls from a new reality show called Pretty Wild. I had no idea at first why they were getting a show, as I'd never seen them before. Turns out one of them is accused of burlgarizing several celebrities' houses. And she and her sisters get a show because of that. Do they offer a dump truck of feces?

Serika

Quote from: Squall Leonhart - SeeD Commander on March 20, 2010, 09:27:24 AM
Now now, this isn't the worst thing you could do to someone you dislike, its just the worst thing you can do without going to jail. :P

I think if i got one i'd send a testimonial to that site saying, "Someone sent me a box of cow manure. I put it in my garden and now the flowers are growing. Thanks Poopsenders!" :lol:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

akemi

Maybe to my nemesis Lil'head mcsrut  :lol: but i don't consider her a human so there no one to send a bag of poo