New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Yugioh - anyone play?

Started by Starman, January 03, 2010, 01:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

Long time no see, AGDers. I noticed Faust's headline has Wynn the Wind Charmer in it, a Yugioh card (I like the charmers too, Faust. :3) and was wondering if anyone here actually plays the card game. I'm quite into it myself, but I won't really go into it unless I have someone else here to chat about it with. :P

So, any duelists?

Iku Nagae

I used to play, but I quit. I still have my decks in the back of my car though.

FallenStar

Never actually played, but I liked the card game shown in the anime... I never got past the Pegasus Arc, though...  not enough space back then.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

Faust

Quote from: Starman on January 03, 2010, 01:50:17 AM
Long time no see, AGDers. I noticed Faust's headline has Wynn the Wind Charmer in it, a Yugioh card (I like the charmers too, Faust. :3) and was wondering if anyone here actually plays the card game. I'm quite into it myself, but I won't really go into it unless I have someone else here to chat about it with. :P

So, any duelists?

I still play. And I swear to god,
I already called dibs on Wynn.
She's mine!!!!!

*has 13 Wynn the wind charmer cards*
*has a total of 123 charmer related cards*

**Totally kicks ass at dueling**

Faust

I don't get to play with any friends anymore.

:crying:

But I have two duel disks still.
:lol:

My charmer deck whupped my friends quicker than anything

Newp

I play occasionally on YVD, that is about it, though.

TiaMaria

I still play. I've got a nasty Exodia deck that I'll play any takers with.

Although I'll admit, I mostly collect the cards for the pretty pictures now, as opposed to playing the game.

Any favourite card arts out there? I've got a soft spot for a couple of the Earthbound Immortals. God damn do some of them look sweet.

Linkx

Used to play that game, still have my beastly warrior deck. Probably ancient by now but it is still a monster deck if i do say so myself.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

Pustuilo

I used to play, but now I don't really have anyone to play with so I basically quit. I've still got my deck somewhere, though.

Faust

We should organize a tournament or something.
^^

Why do Have the feeling that wouldn't work too well?

packrat

Quote from: Starman on January 03, 2010, 01:50:17 AM
So, any duelists?

*raises hand*  Oooooh ooooh. I'm one, I'm one!

*ahem*  No seriously, I love playing the card game.  I used to be pretty good at it, but then my friends and I separated so I don't play as often.  I have a crapload of cards (about 200-400 or so) and 15 decks on top of that (most of them modified structure decks).  My favorite deck is definitely my Spellcaster deck followed by my Random Effect deck.

Quote from: Faust on January 11, 2010, 12:49:03 PM
We should organize a tournament or something.
^^

Why do Have the feeling that wouldn't work too well?

Because we'd all have to be able to get on a chatroom at around the same time.  With all of us in different time zones and whatnot, that would be difficult.

akemi

To late for me guys, i used to play, my i don't even know where my cards are O.o also i lost interest in the anime long ago  :crying:

anastyanax

played yugioh in grade 5/6, then picked up my first Magic card in grade eight. I was always a shitty player, but I love collecting the cards. The art on Magic cards is intense...and the gameplay is a tad more stimulating that yugioh lol. Still, yugioh was a lot of fun. (i still have my 3 blue eyes white dragons) ;)

Iku Nagae

Every day I see this thread, I want to go and dust off my decks and play again. ;_;

Faust

Shame indeed.

I rarely get the chance to use my deck...
Seeing as I don't have anyone to duel anymore...

I just 'predict the future' with my deck.

By the way.....
what kind of deck did everyone use?
*I use a Charmer deck, with Trap cards in it.*