New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ghosts

Started by Faust, November 29, 2009, 03:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Now, some people do, and don't believe, and I could care less about the specifics,
but I do believe in ghosts.

Case in point....
Back a while ago, I was in my laundry room, and I turned around, and saw a *Ahem*Naked*ahem* Girl with long blood red hair, and....
well developed features.  :blushing:
As I turned back, she was gone.
Then, a while later, I was at a fair, and I was riding a ride with my female friend *whose name will not be mentioned* and suddenly felt something hit me.
Turning, I looked up to see the girl with Red hair. *clothed this time* throwing something at me, while squatting on the thin cardboard backrounds that they had up. *a feat that looked impossible*
and when the ride came back around, she was gone.

call me crazy if you want, but it actually happened, I swear.
Any related experiences/advice?

tenck5k

Quote from: Faust on November 29, 2009, 03:59:49 PM
Now, some people do, and don't believe, and I could care less about the specifics,
but I do believe in ghosts.

Case in point....
Back a while ago, I was in my laundry room, and I turned around, and saw a *Ahem*Naked*ahem* Girl with long blood red hair, and....
well developed features.  :blushing:
As I turned back, she was gone.
Then, a while later, I was at a fair, and I was riding a ride with my female friend *whose name will not be mentioned* and suddenly felt something hit me.
Turning, I looked up to see the girl with Red hair. *clothed this time* throwing something at me, while squatting on the thin cardboard backrounds that they had up. *a feat that looked impossible*
and when the ride came back around, she was gone.

call me crazy if you want, but it actually happened, I swear.
Any related experiences/advice?

Sounds...interesting. Unfortunately, I'm the kind of guy you probably don't wanna talk to, as a firm disbeliever in that kind of thing. But as I'm bored when I'm supposed to be studying, you get to here my opinion anyway :P

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Ranpalan

I believe in hallucinations. Especially melatonin-induced ones, although I've not had any of those myself. Not quite sure if I want one - the dreams I get from the stuff are rather on the crazy side. But hey, all the more fun for me ^^
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Neil

It depends, actually. Ghosts appear more often in Asian region compared to US region.
I myself have never met a ghost before, but I've heard many stories about ghosts from my friends and family. Back in my high school, one guy met with a ghost during a camping trip, and he was possessed by the ghost for a short period. Evidence? He choke my fat history teacher with ease, and it took ten students to hold him.

My advice is simple. Usually, ghosts will only target those with low spiritual strength. I don't know if you're the type that is scared of ghost or not, Faust, but try to show no fear, and just ignore her if she ever appear again. If she still bothers you, well... try talking to her..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Iku Nagae

Can't say I believe in ghosts. It might be a hallucination.

Faust

I don't think it's a hallucination, seeing as I don't think there's anything wrong with me.

Oh, and I'm not scared of her. Rather, I'm actually hoping to see her more.
Maybe not the best of ideas, but I really just feel bored with my life..

She was the topic for my high school personal Narritive a while back.

Oh, I forgot,

one time I was in the shower, and heard someone ask where I was.
It wasn't anyone I knew, and when I asked my parents, they simply told me no one did.

Ferno

Well i believe in ghost too, but im never (yet) see any of them.....
since god wont bother to create huge galaxy just for humans, i believe that we are not alone.....

Linkx

Definitely a toss up, I'm not real sure but I've experienced some creepy things so for the time being i guess i'm a little more convinced than dissuaded. Regardless the thought of ghosts still scares the hell out of me.
"It's the land of the 24 hour party, my fist wrapped firmly around a fifth of bacardi. On the sunset strip's where the orphans play tonight."

redeker

I haven't personally had any contact or experience with ghosts.

At heart, I'm a skeptic, but if given proof suggesting ghosts are real beyond doubt, I'd have no reason to refuse their existence.
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

anastyanax

never believed in ghosts/gods/the supernatural in general. Although I once thought I saw something that, at the time, I convinced myself was angel. I was asleep in a hotel on vacation with my family when i was about 8 yrs old, and i woke up in the middle of the night (which i never do). There was a large mirror across from the bed and through it i thought i saw a little girl in a big, tattered white dress floating there and glowing (looked kinda like the ghost of Christmas past in the muppet xmas carol. Anyone...?) right above my head. Anyway that's the only significant experience I've ever had. What's funny is I'm sure I was awake at the time, not dreaming, and I didn't feel at all scared or threatened by...whatever the hell it was lol.

Faust

That's cool anastyanax.
An angel, huh?

Well, the one I saw wasn't a loli, so I can't say I've seen that one too.

But, that's nice to know I'm not the only crazy one here.
on a side note,
I wrote about her as a personal narritive, and got sent to the counseler's office.

KawaiiChew2

I believe somewhat in ghosts, but I don't know wether or not I've actually encountered any.
You see, I have a condition called hypnogogia.
It works like this:
Sometimes I wake up, but not completely. I'm physically awake, but my brain can't completely disconnect from the dreamstate, so to speak. So I'll be able to see, hear, smell (and so on) things like they are in real life and even talk to people who are in the same room as me, but I'll still be dreaming and therefore still dream that things happen (like bed being possessed or phone ringing or someone saying something when in reality, none of it happened)

I do believe in spirits and that some spirits can be more or less involuntarily retained here instead of properly being lead to wherever the next destination is. I believe in reincarnation, by the way.

hashish

As an evangelical christ-fag, and as an individual, I believe in the supernatural but not in the conventional sense.
I believe supernatural demonic forces definatly exist (as much as I believe holy forces exist) so it's never really bothered me.
When you look at it my way im better off dead, so who cares what ghosts do.
The only supernatural media that has ever scared me is the japanese grudge films, espeically the second (or third one?).
I still get creeped out in the dark and cold whenever i think about that film and the supernatural spookiness it entails.

Mighty Oracle

Though I am skeptic when it comes to the supernatural and paranormal, I must say, my brother (whom I live with at the moment) had his first "paranormal experience" on January 1, 2010. Here's what he said in his own words, copy/pasted from a topic on GameFAQs on the Paranormal / Conspiracy board:

It starts off like this: I was the only one in the apartment who was awake and most of the lights were off and everything. I've been up by myself several times, so this is nothing unusual. However, after I turned off my computer, I went to the bathroom and after I finished using it, I opened the door and stood there for a second. Suddenly, I heard an "Aaaah..." or something, and at that same time, felt someone breathing on my back. I could tell it was a breath because it was warm. This not only surprised me because I wasn't expecting it at all, but it terrified me. I ran into the bedroom where my brother was sleeping and woke him up; I *never* do that even on the nights where I just get really scared for no reason. He went back to sleep, thinking it was nothing major, then I basically just lied in my bed (in the same room) for an hour in fear. At around 5:20 AM, I end up having to go pee again *really* bad, so at this point I'm thinking "I must suck it up and go", even though I really, really didn't want to. I even left the door open this time since no one was awake.

After that, I went back to bed and was finally able to go to sleep. When I got up this morning at 10:20 AM, I told my aunt and grandmother about it (I live with them). Then my grandmother tells me that she got up a few minutes after I went to the bathroom and I felt the breathing, and she felt like she should check on me and my brother. She found out that the ethernet cord that connects you to Xbox Live was plugged into the router in the living room, even though I *know* I unplugged that cord at around 2 AM that night. I'm positive I did, and my brother says he knows I did too. So it was plugged up again even though no one was up to plug it back up. She goes back to bed and gets back up at 9 AM and the cord is *unplugged*. Keep in mind that when I went to the bathroom the second time, it wasn't plugged up, so it happened some time during that hour I was lying down. So...yeah.

Thoughts?

Ranpalan

Mighty Oracle, I don't mean to be offensive, but how old is your brother, if you're willing to tell? Such behaviour from a 12-year-old wouldn't surprise me too much, but 15-16 would get me thinking.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs