News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Me and my ex-girlfriend are having a hold-it contest soon.

Started by Starman, December 02, 2008, 08:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

my jaw dropped when she actually accepted.

>_>

so, how can I make sure I win without cheating?

dragonfox2004

what tai said do make since i think you better do what he says

if you want too you can post it on youtube :)

Serika

Remember that eating food also makes you pee, because your kidneys have to filter out the waste after you digest the food. So don't go eating a huge lunch an hour before the contest begins.

And Taiki's right about the fapping thing. You can't piss if you're hard, but if you cum you won't be able to use that for the rest of the contest.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

And for god's sake, don't eat Popcorn and chew Trident.  Trust me, you do *not* want that.   :lol:

Starman

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on December 02, 2008, 10:53:45 PM
what tai said do make since i think you better do what he says

if you want too you can post it on youtube :)

she's a very shy kind of person, so I don't think she'd like that >_>

Taiki

Erm... I thought eating a lot made it EASIER to hold because the food absorbs liquids?

I guess that theory was wrong. @.@ It's a good thing I forgot to post it in my first reply.

Serika

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on December 03, 2008, 01:02:19 PM
Erm... I thought eating a lot made it EASIER to hold because the food absorbs liquids?
Maybe at first, but your kidneys still have to filter metabolites out of your blood after you eat, producing urine as a result.

I'm not a medical expert, but eating anything always makes me want to pee like a fire hydrant. >.<
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

animepee

Wow, thats awesome haha.. yeah, listen to others advice..

your lucky lol

FallenStar

Quote from: Visitor01 on December 17, 2008, 09:24:58 PM
is that even safe?

I mean it just gets painful after too much liquid goes in there....I really don't even want to know what it feels like when you lose control.

But have fun......you physically can barely pee when hard even if you want to so you are pretty much guaranteed to win.

It is perfectly safe to hold your pee - you will wet yourself far before you will cause yourself any permanent pain. 

AliasnameTO

Yeah, definitely get hard. And seeing as you're in a hold-it contest, that should be easy. Hell, NOT getting hard is tougher by far. Not to mention that guys are just better at holding than girls on average, seeing as the plumbing is a little bit longer and more complex.

Whizard

Quoteso, how can I make sure I win without cheating?
Make sure your blood sodium levels are low for a while before the contest starts (don't consume any extra salt). That way your kidneys will secrete urine, to keep the sodium-to-water level normal. The consequence of this is that when the contest starts, your blood volume will be low (little sodium and little water, but not harmful, since the ratio is correct, which is what matters).
Then, when the contest starts and you begin drinking (I assume you will be drinking extra, not just holding it), take 500mg (1/2 gram) salt. Result: when the salt is absorbed into your blood, the water will stay in the blood as well. This gives you an advantage since your kidneys will not start producing pee immediately, and when the contest ends some of the fluid will have ended up in your blood instead of in your bladder.

Notes:
- Too much salt is harmful.
- If you take the salt too soon (before starting drinking) your kidneys will produce very salty urine at once. This makes a burning feeling and gives you a huge disadvantage.
- If you take the salt too late (so what you drink gets into your blood when the sodium level is quite low) then the kidneys will produce urine from it at once, and this gives you a bad start. If you eat normally before the contest your sodium levels won't be that low, though.

ckhs15

Quote from: AliasnameTO on December 22, 2008, 02:46:47 PM
Yeah, definitely get hard. And seeing as you're in a hold-it contest, that should be easy. Hell, NOT getting hard is tougher by far. Not to mention that guys are just better at holding than girls on average, seeing as the plumbing is a little bit longer and more complex.

Hah!!! Yeah right, like guys can hold it longer than girls! I'm a girl, and I once held for maybe 8 hours~

Starman

Quote from: Taiki Saruwatari on January 11, 2009, 01:14:03 AM
Quote from: ckhs15 on January 10, 2009, 05:51:20 PM
Quote from: AliasnameTO on December 22, 2008, 02:46:47 PM

Hah!!! Yeah right, like guys can hold it longer than girls! I'm a girl, and I once held for maybe 8 hours~
I once held it for 16. :lol:

Hey Starman! Did you and the girl have the contest yet? Howzabout describing it in great detail?

;_;

after winter break we didn't see eachother for a while, and now she hardly even speaks to me...

Damn my luck....

philbowler

butterman100

[quote author=Starman link=topic=2235.msg20952#msg20952 date=1236382039

;_;

after winter break we didn't see eachother for a while, and now she hardly even speaks to me...

Damn my luck....
[/quote]

sorry to hear about that. so is this holding match still going on? if so be sure to tell us about it whenever it happens. and please dont leave out any of the details.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.