* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fear or desperation pee?

Started by 2thrill, January 09, 2008, 04:06:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmydan

Fear is good, regular is good. I like the whole embarassing side to it ^_^

babystefie

I personally like desperation a lot more. It's the whole trying to hold it back as much as you can but losing control is what I like.

js93612

I wouldn't say I like one more than the other, because they are very different.  I guess I like them both equally.  I have seen more accidents in real life to due desperation and inability to reach a bathroom in time (seen that many, many times), but I've only seen fear wetting a couple of times, always due to being startled.  In real life my number one concern is always to comfort her (if she's my girlfriend, which in all stated cases above she was), though.

A high strung girl with a weak bladder is an interesting combination, let me tell you  :clap:

In somethine like anime, or another medium of entertainment (stories, etc) then I think I'd have to go with fear wetting only because it's so rare.

xDeathSoulx

I'm not sure...I think I'd actually like fear more, 'cause it's completely involuntary or something:S Still, I like both 'versions'
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

megafobia

Theyre both pretty amazing to be honest!
But if i had to choose one... I think id pick fear. Simply because the wetting is completely involuntary.
A mixture of the two would be a treat to watch  :drool: Imagine a desperate girl scared into wetting ;)

tamagotchi140

its all good but i remember this one where this girl is bursting to pee and she goes to all these stalls and theyre all locked then something comes up behind her looking all scary and she just lets it go...i have it as a .gif but ill bet theres a movie/episode of the whole story.
anyone know what im talking about?

Loki275

Its always been desperation for me, but the occasional scare pee can be pretty nice.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

banedon

Quote from: tamagotchi140 on October 25, 2008, 11:55:39 PM
its all good but i remember this one where this girl is bursting to pee and she goes to all these stalls and theyre all locked then something comes up behind her looking all scary and she just lets it go...i have it as a .gif but ill bet theres a movie/episode of the whole story.
anyone know what im talking about?

Yeah, thats a scene from Maniax. It is covered in detail in the stickied thread in this forum that lists all the known wettings scenes from anime/hentai vids.

Xakon

Well fear wetting is nice because it happens directly and the girls can't avoid it. But I prefer desperation wetting.

firrat

i prefer desperation because they try to fihgt it then they lose
YO WASSUP PEOPLES

bordendazed

IMHO, fear can imply pain, whereas desperation just equates to total frustration.  I guess it's an "either" as long as it's resolved with a a sigh...

desperado9

For me, it is really about the loss of control. Yes, there is some of that in fear wetting, but not to the extent of desperation. Although I find that the effect is spoiled in the desperation scenes where she just "gives up" and pees voluntarily.

Saberjackal

Desperation pee for me. Fear peeing is just fine too, but more often than not I find a lot of fear ones come in situations where the emotions that are running counteract the feeling of sexual excitement, again there's absolutely nothing wrong with fear peeing whatsoever, just my personal views.

crucialx12

Gotta say the regular desperation. The fear aspect makes the girls focus on the fear more than the wetting and I love it when they try to hold back as its coming out.

eternal_nyte42

I think it all depends about the situatuation and the means of which it presented. I think that when it comes to anime or asian girls, its hotter as regular desperation. When it comes to western cuture, its more along the lines of fear based accidents