New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Big Brother

Started by aptom203, June 07, 2009, 01:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aptom203

I've always found big-brother shows are a good place to find desperation, and this season looks like it's going to be no dissapointment. Just a couple of days in, and one of the female and one of the male contestants are taken into the diary room, and asked to change their names by depol. While speaking to big brother, the girl mentions that she is bursting to pee. Then, when she heads back out, pretty much everyone speaks to her on her way to the toilet. Hoping for more scenes like this!
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Merchant_Of_Death

Could you possibly post what season/episode or link to said scene? Sounds good.

Dimisan

I understand big brother is some sort of television show in the UK, but I'm not exactly sure what it is about/the point of it is - anyone care to enlighten me?

TiaMaria

Well, the point of it appears to be about ten uninteresting numpties stay together in a house, they are made to do tasks, and at the end of every week, they evict someone, until they eventually pick a winner. Sometimes you get a good bit like a fight, but normally, it's dreary conversation. Then again, I'm not a fan.

aptom203

Originally it was a social experiment- put Twelve strangers into a house, with no contact with the outside world, and see what happens. They've stopped getting normal people and get the biggest weirdos they can find, then make them dos tupid tasks. They can even come into consact with the outside world now, whichd efeats the object.

It's season 9, Episode 3 but I can't find a decent clip of it. There has also beend esperation in previous episodes, most of which is available on maxiecam (I think there's already a link to that site in the link forum)

AliasnameTO

I remember when it first came out, riding on the tremendously successful coattails of Survivor. Watched one episode, saw the humdrum-ness and encouraged drama, and that was that.

Some desperation would be cool, but I can't imagine that in a house with that many people there would be any real bathroom trouble.

aptom203

Actually, Bathroom trouble is a hallmark of the show. Last season, one task involved staying inside of a box for as long as you could endure- one or two gave up because of needing to pee, and most of those who emerged emerged with their water bottles full of pee.

In the same season, one task involved dancing for as long as the housemates could endure, one girl was complainign loudly that she really needed to pee, and then eventually ran to the toilet, forfeiting the task.

The year before last season, the housemates were confined to one room while adjudicators checked to make sure they had no contraband (Mobile Phones, Radios) in their rooms. During this time several people became desperate to pee, and repeatedly begged big brother to let them go.

There are a number of other situations like this, too many for me to list. In the German edition, housemates had to stand on a metal pole in the cold for as long as possible, and two of the female contestands peed- one in her panties, and another squatted with the help of two other housemates and peed off the edge. In the Swedish version, one of the housemates is seen topless pee-dancing and begging someone to get out of the toilet.

Numerous other times, toilets have been occupied or a chalange has lead to the housemates being confined to an area without toilets, leading to desperation both male and female.

EnragedFilia

Yes, I have a video of that scene from the German version (although until now I had no idea which country or season it was from, and I don't remember where I got it). The shows are often good for various other things as well.

aptom203

Actually, I think both scenes were from the sweden/norway version, and I was mistaken on it being german.

benson1080

Quote from: aptom203 on June 09, 2009, 07:40:16 AM
Actually, I think both scenes were from the sweden/norway version, and I was mistaken on it being german.

hey there :)
are there any links to videos of:
A) the girl peeing her panties standing on the bar?
and
B) the topless girl doing the pee dance?

you've got me intrigued!!!!! :D

EnragedFilia

Standing on a bar: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnsyx_big-brother-girl-pee_fun
(can be downloaded with the assistance of http://keepvid.com/)

Never seen the other one.

aptom203

They're both on Maxiecam, which unfortunately is a pay site. I've seent he girl peeing on the bar on youtube, but only ever seent he topless girl on Maxiecam.

jonathanfuzzles

DubiousCharms

I've never watched Big Brother from ANY region, since I'm anything but a fan of reality television. But the premise seems like it'd make for some great fetish video material. Can you imagine a house full of wetters with cameras everywhere? And all the games would have to be played while desperate! Makes me wish I had a house for this, a bunch of shameless friends and a camera crew... Seems like a lofty hope, but I can dream.

burstingbadly

i cant remrmber which BB it was but there was a desp scene where one of the females became head of a ficishous state with in BB. every time she tryed to go pee they would set off thenational anthem so she had to go to a podium and be saluted