New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Smork-tastic!

Started by Smorky, October 01, 2010, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smorky

Hi everyone, I'm Smorky! I am newly "out"  in the world of omorashi, and it's very nice to be able to discuss some of my more personal oddities with strangers in a community who share my interest. I am a female who is straight for the most part, except I prefer female desperation and wetting over male. I tend to thing that desperation and wetting should always be together, and not separate, but that's just my preference. ;]

Also, thanks for having me here guys, hopefully you won't find me too weird beyond the omo-fetishism. :]

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

I don't think we'll find you too weird, and I'm sure all of us will be very pleased to see another new female face around here.  That said I do have two questions.  1) What drew you to this fetish and, subsequently, to this site.  2)Where did you come up with the name Smorky?

Faust

Faust would like to greet Smorkey as well.
^^

So long as Smorkey stays away from Faust's loves, Faust will be able to like Smorkey. ^^
Faust here is the local Rping/Yandere/Stalker/weirdo too, so Faust is very accepting.

As it is, welcome. ^^

Faust cites the previous questions as well, if Smorkey is willing to awnser them.

Magic Kitty

Yay another straight girl who likes teh FD!
Nice to meet you Smorky  :lol:
Tra-la-la~

Smorky

Hi guys! Thanks for the replies! Alright, well, I couldn't pin down one thing that drew me to the fetish, but I know I started noticing an obsession with pants wetting and bed wetting when I was about 7 or so. I think at that time it started out as something completely forbidden, no one is supposed to wet themselves. I know for a very long time I would always ask every person I met the same question, regardless of sex-- "when was the last time you wet your pants?" When I first started posing the question to people, it was as, "when was the last time you had an accident," which I soon realized was too broad to answer the question I wanted answered, as I was uninterested in poop related accidents. I will say that I am sexually uninterested in most other things, though I do have a partner who I love, who has fulfilled some of my curious fantasies... I'll try not to be to graphic in an intro post. ;] Getting back on topic, I like female desperation best, because while I am completely open to the idea of male desperation, in practice the videos are not as good. Girl rule, boys drool. :P In summary, my qualifications for good omorashi, and the reason I am so attracted to this fetish, are this; I like to sympathize with omorashi victims. I like watching them when they are ashamed, because I myself have been shamed by a neurological disability I have known as Tourette's syndrome. People don't know what to do with the girl who just peed herself. What they don't usually realize is the girl who has just peed herself knows least what to do. I never know what to do. I just do it. I tic. I have Tourette's, and let people watch me have Tourette's. I like to watch these girls in their moments where they can't hide their weaknesses. Where they are raw. They have no way to hide the stains on their crotches.

I hope that wasn't too philosophical for an explanation about a sexual fetish. XD I am quite honestly new to my sexual self all together, I have only recently learned how to climax. ( O_O )

As for the name Smorky, it came from a string of events. There is a site called Engrish.com which features flub ups made by Asians in foreign countries as an English translation of native signs, for American tourists and whatnot. This one was a sign that said, "No Smorking" with what I'll guess to be the Chinese letters for "No Smoking" and the international symbol for such. My mom got a shirt with all of this on it for me for Christmas, and we decided to name our Christmas tree, Smorky... and we around saying "smork, smork, smork," because it's such a fun word to say. So, very random and pointless story for a very meaningless name, I love saying smork. Smorking is a much more fun word to say than smoke, though I've heard that smorking has worse side effects than smoking. ;]

Magic Kitty, I have kind of decided finally after many years of labeling myself with the far too generic "bisexual" label (I'm not saying there aren't bisexuals, of course, I'm just not one of them), that visually, I am a lesbian, in sexual practice, I am a straight woman, and in romantic practice, I am straight also. I think it's odd that people try to assume that labels are generic enough to be straight, bi, or gay in every regard.

Once again, thank you guys for welcoming me here, and I am looking forward to contributing some art at some point, when the semester isn't on my heels. ( @_@ )

Clem Trilling

I hope it doesn't ruin it if I tell you, the first thing I thought of when I saw the word "smork" was oral sex. You've discovered the perfect colloquialism for fellatio! Now, would you please get to work on "cunnilingus"...

Two months pass...

Lumth?

"Lumth me."

"I lumth you long time." Rhymes with "love" like smork rhymes with "smoke." That's nice. I struggle a bit with the /th/ in this onomatopoeia, as opposed to /s/ ("smilth") because it's really something else entirely: the tongue forms a round l, then you suck air. But I suppose that the /s/ in "smork," as I am understanding it, is somewhat illiterate also, more of an h that is ruled by the cock in one's mouth.

"I'd lumth that in a NY minute.. and take my TX time doing it." I dunno. Rednecks might not go for it, but I suppose the same goes for the act of performing cunnilingus itself. Anyway, these would probably have to appear as sound effects in comics before entering the lexicon... so I guess we're in the right place!