New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Application

Started by The_Enigma, September 25, 2009, 02:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Enigma

I wasn't exactly sure where this went...it doesn't mention in the rule that there's a specific forum to apply in.

However, I have decided to put in my hand at an Advanced Membership Application.  May the mods deem me worthy.

Maelstrom

You make a good point, I think there really should be a formal process of application, that would probably make the mod's jobs easier. Mods are probably too busy to notice everyone who's active and makes good posts, so they should just make everyone apply for it and then just run over each application to see if they are deemed worthy.

JackO

I made a couple of hints before I pm'd Star when I felt i 'really' deserved advanced membership, but I think that an appplication process would also make hard work for the mods. I mean adding a new forum would take time to code etc. i would imagine, and checking it would take more work, but as you guys say, there's not a uniform way of asking whether you're ready to be an advanced member.

I do know however that the mods take a vote on whether you should or shouldn;t be an advanced member, so I guess if one of them notices you, they might bring it up with the others. Its an interesting topic, probably best explored by Star or one of the other mods.

FallenStar

Making a new board takes all of five seconds.  That's not the problem.