Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Panty poop hentai.

Started by persoloid, April 21, 2008, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moopoo

agreed...
It sadly is found very few and far between...
Im really surprised how hard it is to find anime with panty pooping, especially with wetting+pooping

WeAreTheFinale

I'll take an anime with either one. Just so long as I don't have to pay, it's a girl, and it's not on YouTube.

BabySamantha

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 27, 2009, 07:15:58 PM
I'll take an anime with either one. Just so long as I don't have to pay, it's a girl, and it's not on YouTube.

^This.

WeAreTheFinale

You have problems with YouTube too?
Also, as a heads-up, the mods don't likejust quotes, and few word posts. You might want to edit that, and explain why, just to increase the post length, so you don't get scolded. ;)

moopoo

I honestly can't remember the last youtube PP vid that i saw, so idk about you but i never seem to have that pproblem

WeAreTheFinale

Actually, my problem is that NOTHING LOADS RIGHT. And the PM box gets fucked up so often.

moopoo

ah true yay for teh interwebs

i_pissed_my_pants

I've never seen panty poop videos, but the few pictures I've seen makes me feel like it's totally worth looking for "as long as I don't have to pay" of course.

I too did  a little search on you tube but to no avail.

I wish there was an on-demand sort of system for anime videos. Like a website where you would send a picture of your favorite character and and ask for a video based on your Script.

moopoo

i have one diaper pooping anime vid and quite a few RL vids i might see about posting my one good anime.

The_Enigma

Quote from: moopoo on September 22, 2009, 09:47:32 AM
i have one diaper pooping anime vid and quite a few RL vids i might see about posting my one good anime.

Would you do that?  I haven't seen any anime vids of PP, and I've always been curious.  It would make my day if you did!

moopoo

i would, do i have to have full access to post something in the dl's? for some reason i still haven't gotten it since the crack down

The_Enigma

Quote from: moopoo on September 27, 2009, 07:03:58 PM
i would, do i have to have full access to post something in the dl's? for some reason i still haven't gotten it since the crack down

You shouldn't have to...I can see the downloads section, and I'm not an Advanced Member.

moopoo

ok well i tried and it told me the file type is not supported... its just a wmv, adn i tried to .rar it and it doesn't work so i'll maybe go megaupload

hahaman

hmm. as for anime i've never seen one. but as for real ones... a good one is teh jade series. its like, a hidden cam in public restrooms. some girls make it allright but there are plenty of girls who have accidents before making it to the toilet.

The Hidden

I for one am not a fan of scat.  Even if diapers are involved.  Rarely, if desperation is involved, I might give it a look, and hope for a "bad end".

I remember seeing a comic of a female furry running desperately running to the toilet in the first two frames, I actually kinda liked that, but unfortunately there was a "good end" in the final frame.