Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

[Loli] A Day in the Life of Konata - Chapter 1: Konata's Gaming Experience

Started by animepee, August 17, 2010, 02:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

animepee

First, for all you people who have no idea what an "MMORPG" is :P

MMORPG: Stands for "Massive multiplayer online roleplaying game." It's an RPG accessed by people from all over the world. You play together, form parties, do quests, fight in dungeons, etc.

Party: A group of players that form a group to do quests or dungeons together.

Tank: The person in charge of keeping the monsters attention, preventing him from attacking the healers and damage dealers. Generally a warrior with a shield.

Boss: A very powerful monster. Generally always requires a group of people to kill.

Aggro: Threat, or the act of having the attention of a monster.

Healer: The person in charge of healing the party members wounds and keeping them alive.

Wipe: When the entire party dies. Generally always happens if the tank or healer gets killed.

I decided to try and write my own Konata fanfic based on an idea I could closely relate to, as I used to be a "hard-core" WoW player.

All opinions are welcome and appreciated!

A day in the life of Konata
Chapter 1 – Konata's Gaming Experience

“Finally, I'm finished!” Konata said with a yawn as she raised her hands up in the air to stretch. She had just “finished” her homework. Which in her world, means she just finished copying the answers from Kagami's homework again. She let out a loud yawn and looked over at the clock, which read 10:40pm. Normally what time it is meant nothing to Konata, but tomorrow everyone was going on a surprise field trip, and she wanted to be well rested for it. She had been so caught up preparing, she hadn't had any time to play her favorite MMORPG, which she had promised her online friends that she would help them fight a big boss today. “Ah, crap, looks like I'm a little late.. hopefully they won't mind.” she said as she stood up and made her way over to her computer. She cut her computer on, and gulped down some of the tea she had been drinking while working on her schoolwork. As soon as the computer cut on, she quickly started up the game and logged in. But right as she did, she noticed a sudden sharp pain in her lower abdomen that she hadn't somehow noticed before, telling her she had to pee.. badly. Amazed she didn't notice it earlier, she started to get up to run to the restroom quickly, only to see a bunch of private messages pop up on her computer asking why she was so late, and to hurry up. She quickly sat back down, and replied to them asking them to wait a couple of minutes, only to get an immediate reply saying they were in a hurry and couldn't wait any longer.

“Sigh.. I guess I don't have a choice but to hold it now..” Konata said with a slightly irritated look on her face. She sat all the way down in her computer chair and started to head towards her party, which were starting to get a little impatient. “Konata, were in the world have you been?! We've been waiting for the past 15 minutes!” said one of her friends. “Sorry everyone, I had to finish up my homework first, and I lost track of time.” she replied. “lol, yeah right, you probably just copied the answers from Kagami again like you always do.” her friends said in response. She didn't even bother, nor care to deny the truth. “Anyways, let's hurry up and get this over with. I'll be tanking this run, and Kagami can heal. Alright? Let's go then!” the party leader said, not even waiting for a response as he ran straight in as he pulled the boss. Right about at the same time as he ran in, Konata felt another even more intense pain in her abdomen telling her she was starting to get REALLY desperate. “Ahh..! Damnit, I hope we can hurry up and down this boss soon!” Konata said, showing clear signs of desperation as she started to cross her legs tightly together, doing her best to keep her party healed at the same time.. which wasn't going so well. Considering she was the healer tonight, there was absolutely no way she could leave... if she did, she knew the entire party would wipe, and she would never hear the end of it. She definitely didn't want that to happen. By now, the boss's health had dropped to around 80%.. and wasn't showing any signs of speeding up. Getting more and more desperate, she started to lean forward as much as she could, putting as much pressure on her midsection as possible to the point were her bum was practically sticking right out in the air. She kept desperately going from hitting the keys on her keyboard, to digging her hands into her crotch holding herself as tightly as she could. By the time the boss reached 60%, Konata had felt yet another even more intense pain shooting through her abdomen. This time, she wasn't able to hold all of hit back. “Shit!” Konata sub-consciously blurted out, as a hot warm jet of pee aggressively made its way out of her and shot into her white cotton panties, quickly staining the front of them yellow. She bit her lower lip and squeezed her legs together as hard as she possibly could, and was barely able to keep the rest from completely flooding out of her then and there. Despite this predicament, she was able to keep the tank alive without any problems somehow. By now, the boss was down to roughly 35%, and the party was starting to get close to dealing the finishing blows. Konata was now standing up, with one hand on the keyboard, the other dug into the front of her light blue pajama's as she continually danced from side to side, clenching her teeth together and doing almost anything she could to hold it back just a little longer. About a minute later, the party had gotten the boss down to 10%, and was about to finish him off.. Konata could feel all the tea she had been drinking today desperately trying to push its way out of her as she counted down the boss's remaining HP.. “4%... 3%.... 2%... 1%... YES! Finally!” Konata practically shouted out as the boss fell down to the ground and her friends began to celebrate their victory. As it turns out, those sudden movements Konata had just made turned out to be a very, very big mistake.

She immediately fell backwards back into her chair as a pain larger then any other before shot right through her body, down to her lower abdomen again. “No..No...NO!!” Konata repeated about a hundred times as she shoved both her hands down her pajamas and into her panties, grasping herself as hard as she could. But no matter what she did, it proved to be completely futile. As the surge made its way through her body, she felt a sudden jet of hot pee shoot into her hands, quickly drenching them. She held on even tighter, which did absolutely nothing. The massive dam that had been holding back all her pee for so long had finally been shattered into a million pieces as her hot pee continued shooting out of her like a jet, quickly drenching her cotton panties in seconds, turning them completely yellow as the hot pee continued to jet out of her. Her pajamas were now quickly becoming completely soaked, and all she could do is just sit there as she continued to pee herself. Eventually all the pee made a huge puddle in on her computer chair, and the upper part of her PJ's were literally drenched as the large and very yellow puddle began to overflow off her chair and onto her bedroom carpet. This continued for a good 2-3 minutes, by the time she was done, she was sitting in a puddle of warm pee, and the carpet surrounding her computer was completely soaked in a very large puddle.. something you'd never expect from someone as small as Konata. Slowly, she began to slide her hands out from her PJ's.. which were now dripping wet, and wiped them off as best as she could onto her shirt. “I.. I can't believe.. I just.. peed my pants.. like a little girl..” she said, now on the verge of tears. She just sat there for a few minutes, until the warm puddle of pee she was sitting in started to turn cold.. she knew she had to get everything cleaned up before her dad found out. Still mortified, she stood up, causing a large amount of pee to pour down her legs onto her now yellow stained socks.

She looked down at herself, her pajama's now a dark shade of blue and clinging to her and her very wet butt. She hesitantly begin to slide them off, and kicked them off to the side, along with her yellow stained panties. Eventually she stripped completely naked as she quietly walked out to grab a few towels and some soap. She threw one towel onto her computer chair as it began to soak up her puddle, and used the other to clean up the carpet as best as she could. Once she was done, she got a clean pair of panties and some pajamas, along with another clean towel and walked into the bathroom, locking it behind her. She then immediately cut the shower on hot, and walked in, scrubbing every inch of her clean. Once she was done, she quickly got out, dried off, got dressed, and ran down stairs throwing the dirty laundry in the washer. “I really hope Dad doesn't ever find out about this..” she said, still slightly depressed as she gulped down the rest of her tea and laid down in bed, quickly drifting off to sleep. She was probably worn out after everything, or maybe she just wanted to escape from the reality of what happened. Either way, hopefully this was a lesson well learned.. hopefully.

Ranpalan

I'm a fan of this theme, so I liked this quite a bit, but it could do with being split into paragraphs. At the moment, although quite readable, it's still less pleasant to the eye, in my opinion.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Kenichi123

Pretty good story, But, Next time, Space it out alittle bit more, I got lost about 7 times trying to read the next line  :crying:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Don't take whatever I said seriously, Unless it has to do with anything I do-er-we-as-sh-... yeah. Just read what I wrote :(

animepee

Quote from: Kenichi123 on August 20, 2010, 09:32:07 PM
Pretty good story, But, Next time, Space it out alittle bit more, I got lost about 7 times trying to read the next line  :crying:
Hahah, sorry. The doc file attached should be easier to read (I think).

But yeah, I wasn't pleased with the way it ended up being formatted >.>

FallenStar

I wish everyone would use .doc files, personally... It was never in my plan to allow people to upload fics straight to their posts, but unfortunately, the people that come here are lazy as hell and don't feel like opening any sort of attached file to read and review.  =|

Welp... I'm fucked...

Serika

Great finish. I really liked it she lost control.

As Seriy said, all it needs is more paragraphs. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Mdrc1010011010

A wonderful piece of art if you ask me, had me rock solid by the end =D

kyo