* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Katy Anderson cross country accident part 1

Started by qaw213, November 26, 2009, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qaw213

Katy Anderson 
Cross country accident 

Hi my name is Katy and well I had an accident. I am an athletic girl and like to run cross country and one year well we where away at camp  I had an accident or two. Here is how the story goes.
     Our cross country camp is way up north usually takes us about 4 hours. I peed before I left to go to the school where we were meeting cause I know I have a small bladder when I got there we picked which car we would ride in I was going to ride with my best friends Emily and Julia Emily is a blond girl short and skinny but not overly so and Julia has brown hair and is slightly taller. 
    About 30 minutes after we diembarked I yawned and said
     " my god I am so tired I hate getting up early in the summer. "
    Then i heard Julia say from up ahead of me
       " here you can have one of my energy drinks." 
 I took it not thinking about the ramifications in my tired state another hour or so past before I started to feel the urge coming on 
     "oh shit" I thought to myself
I am a quite girl and didn't want the whole car to have to stop for me so I figured I would tough it out 
    Another 15 minutes passed by and it was begining to become very difficult to hold it in I was continually crossing and uncrossing my legs and had my hand wedged tightly into my crotch
    One more minute passed by at an agonizing pace, I decided to speak up.
   " can we stop somewhere I have to pee really bad." I said from the back seat 
      " there is a rest stop a couple of miles ahead if you can hold it" the drive said
    I wasn't sure I could but it was my only shot. It took five agonizing minutes to get to the rest stop but we made it.
    " alright go" the driver said
   I got out of my seat but when I did a jet of pee shot into my panties and I almost lost control. I pulled myself together and climded out of the car. I walked as fast as I could to the ladies room a got into a stall. I fussed with the button of my jeans while I felt more pee shooting into my panties I got my jeans down just in time but was unable to save my panties as, The flood gates finally opened to save my jeans I sat on the toilet. I felt the warm piss pooling in my panties my face turned red with shame.
   As the flow stopped I romoved my panties, wich wear completely soaked, and put my jeans back wich so my horror had not been complete save and had a wet spot around the crotch. I had to hope the no one would notice. I got up and descretly disposed of my panties in the garbage.
     I didn't tell anyone how I had wet my panties and I don't know if any one noticed my wet pants.

( to be continued)

animepee

It was pretty good :)

Keep it up! Your getting better and better.

Rend

Certainly a huge improvement from your last fic.
Cant wait for Part 2 =D