New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Velma’s Accident [Desperation/Wetting]

Started by maddjunkie, August 19, 2009, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddjunkie

I've decided to try my hand at writing my own desperation story. I used Velma from Scooby-Doo, but I haven't watched the cartoon in so long I've probably messed up her (or anyone else's for that matter) personality. I'd really appreciate some constructive criticism so I can get better at desperation scenes and hopefully get good enough to take requests (and fulfill them in a decent manner).

Oh of all the times to find a mystery, it had to be now? Velma had already had to pee when they left the other town, two hours ago, and was hoping the gang would stop soon for food. That way she could sneak off and a have a piss while everyone stocked up on food. Unfortunately, when they did stop, the fast food joint didn't have working restrooms (of course). Worse still, Freddy got a tip about a haunted mansion up the street. Obviously, they couldn't pass up an opportunity like that! And so, after some burgers and coke (and Velma rather reluctantly eating and drinking), the Mystery, Inc. van took off down the road.

Which was more like dirt in the shape of a road. The bumps literally killed Velma's bladder, and she had to keep her legs squeezed together tightly. Not that it was hard to pass off, as the front seat wasn't really as roomy as it seemed. But she knew soon enough she would have to either find a toilet or press her hand to her pussy to hold back the flood. She looked down as Freddy parked, noticing her tummy poke out from her orange sweater. God, she was really full, wasn't she?

"Alright gang, let's go." Everyone jumped out of the van, with the exception of Velma, who took a few moments to steady herself. Her bladder throbbed painfully as she eased out of the van, and walking those several feet to the front door nearly cost her. With her thighs pressed together tightly, Velma brushed her short hair out of her eyes. Any second now, they would split up, and then she could sneak off to pee. It took everything in her to not hop around and grab her crotch.

Her pussy tingled and burned with a great desire to pee, and her bladder constantly strained against her skirt's waistband. Oh god, did she need to pee...

"Ok, I think we should split up. Me and Daphne will take the basement and the first floor. Shaggy, Scooby, Velma, you guys take the second and third floors. We'll meet up and search the attic together." Fred grinned at his companions, grabbing Daphne by the arm and taking her to find presumably a set of stairs to the basement. Shaggy smiled at Velma,

"Looks like it's just us again. Like, that's a lot of stairs man." Shaggy pointed to the staircase a little to the right of them and Velma paled. There was no way she could make it up those stairs with her bladder like this. But there was also no way she was going to tell Shaggy or Scooby she had to pee like a racehorse. She would grin and bear it...

Taking just the first three steps put agonizing strain on her bladder. The steps jiggled her, even worse than the bumps in the road. Every time she lifted her leg, it felt like all her pee would swarm to her urethra. Every step made it seem like she would gush pee. But somehow, she made it to the second floor through sheer willpower. At this point though, she was sweating so much from the strain of holding on, she couldn't tell if she had leaked.

"You guys check out the third floor, I'll do this one. That way we'll be done faster, and we won't have to-" Velma stifled a groaned, a spasm hitting her body suddenly. She squeezed her thighs together almost impossibly hard. Even if Shaggy was stoned out of his mind, she wasn't going to humiliate herself by grabbing her crotch and dancing around in front of him.

"That way we can leave sooner and not have to catch a ghost. Now go!" Velma would have shoved Shaggy and Scooby up the stairs if she didn't need all her strength to keep her panties dry. The duo nodded, heading up the stairs and casting worried glances down at the chubby girl. Velma sighed, finally giving in and holding her crotch. Now that she had help, she could concentrate at least a little better. Although hand or not, she wouldn't last long if she didn't find a blasted toilet!

Hobbling to the closest room, she nearly broke the door off its hinges in her desire to get in. It wasn't a bathroom, it was a bedroom. Velma groaned, taking a few mincing steps inside to make sure there wasn't a bathroom anywhere inside the room. She leaned against a nearby wall, wrapping her thick legs around and twisting her lower body. If she didn't find somewhere soon, she'd wet herself. And lord knows Daphne would never let her live that down...

She sighed, taking a moment to try and compose herself by squeezing her legs together, and left the room. There were many others on this floor and she was bound to find a toilet soon. Right?

That hope was dwindling fast as she opened the fourth door, her face layered in sweat, and her stomach protruding from out her shirt. She was in so much pain she was close to tears. What kind of horrible house was this? She'd found a bedroom, another bedroom, a study, and apparently this room was some sort of library of smut. But still no bathroom. Velma groaned for the millionth time that day, the disappointment of not finding a toilet grating on her nerves.  As she turned to leave, however, she felt the first few drops of urine escape her. Her underwear was thin, not exactly made for absorbing pee, and so the liquid splashed onto the floor with relative ease.

Oh god, she had started to wet herself. The drops continued for a second or so before Velma grasped her crotch to hurriedly plug the flood. There was nothing she could do now. If she moved her hand to walk somewhere, she was definitely wet herself. But she couldn't just stand here forever, could she? Velma sighed, hopping in place and trying desperately to keep from peeing. There was no other choice, she would just have to yank down her panties and pee right here on the floor.

But what if someone came in and saw her? What if the idiot pretending to be a ghost haunting this place picked that specific moment to start kidnapping them? She hadn't asked to pull to the side of the road because she was so damn pee-shy. If someone walked in, hell if someone even walked pass the door she wouldn't be able to pee.

Several more squirts of urine escaped, soaking through her panties and wetting her hand. She honestly didn't have a choice now. Removing her hand, she fluidly managed to pull down her underwear, the light pink material damp in the crotch area, the fabric quickly staining.

Almost instantly, her pee gushed forth, coming out in an incredible force. It splashed on the wood flooring, coming back up to hit her thighs and buttocks. Her face was flushed red in embarrassment and her legs shook from how much strain she had put on them. Oh but it was all so worth it, the relief she was feeling.

After almost an entire minute, the gush managed to wind down to a trickle. Velma sighed, looking down at her feet at the puddle that spread around her. For the most part her socks were dry, although there was a small patch of wetness in the front and back of her skirt from where she was holding it close to her crotch and started leaking. All in all though, she felt like she had gotten off pretty well. Stepping away from the puddle, the chubby girl removed her shoes and soggy socks, tossing the socks near the wall. There was no need to keep those anymore.

"Like, zoinks! Gang way!" Velma could hear Shaggy and Scooby and another set of footsteps coming from the staircase. Looks like Shaggy found the ghost. Now she just hoped they wouldn't set the trap in this room.
I pee, therefore I am!

supadm

Wow...awesome story. Not only was the content itself top notch in my opinion, the spelling, grammer, and story structure were all equally up to par. The desperation was excellently described, and the whole thing had a very similar feel to the source material.

Really enojyed it...keep up the good work!

maddjunkie

Quote from: supadm on August 19, 2009, 08:59:49 PMThe desperation was excellently described, and the whole thing had a very similar feel to the source material.

Those were the two things I was most worried about, and I'm glad I did good on both remaining true to the show and describing the desperation. Thank you very much for the kind words
I pee, therefore I am!

animewetting

AliasnameTO

Nah, Velma's hot in her nerdy way. :p

I loved the grammar and unique language of the story. Unfortunately, some of the words seemed really out of place. The parts where you said "pussy" made it seem much dirtier than a story about Velma XD and later when describing something about her urethra, idk but it sounded too scientific. I usually prefer to use words like "girlhood", but I guess there's no way around saying urethra since there's no milder word for it hehe.

Overall, a great story though. I loved the scenario, and it's entirely plausible too. I could see writing another where it's drawn out a bit further, and her need to pee would interfere with investigating the mystery and maybe she would wet herself out of fear when the ghost or monster or whatever shows up.

And as a suggestion if you do write another about Velma, add the other characters' interactions. She may be shy, but that shouldn't stop the others wondering what her problem is if she's acting funny out of desperation.

animewetting

Quote from: AliasnameTO on August 22, 2009, 10:27:05 PM
Nah, Velma's hot in her nerdy way. :p

I loved the grammar and unique language of the story. Unfortunately, some of the words seemed really out of place. The parts where you said "pussy" made it seem much dirtier than a story about Velma XD and later when describing something about her urethra, idk but it sounded too scientific. I usually prefer to use words like "girlhood", but I guess there's no way around saying urethra since there's no milder word for it hehe.

Overall, a great story though. I loved the scenario, and it's entirely plausible too. I could see writing another where it's drawn out a bit further, and her need to pee would interfere with investigating the mystery and maybe she would wet herself out of fear when the ghost or monster or whatever shows up.

And as a suggestion if you do write another about Velma, add the other characters' interactions. She may be shy, but that shouldn't stop the others wondering what her problem is if she's acting funny out of desperation.
But Daphne's hot in the universal way. :icon_mrgreen:

AliasnameTO

Quote from: animewetting on August 23, 2009, 04:36:51 AMBut Daphne's hot in the universal way.

Yeah, but smart girls with glasses definitely do it for me.

And I also noticed that the title was tagged with "watersports." I avoided the story initially, thinking of watersports as pee-play during sex. It should just say wetting/free peeing.

countryease

As a long time Scooby-Doo fan I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful story.  Its rare to find something like this following the intended material as well as you did.  I also have to agree with some of the others...please do daphne next, she is hot.

supadm

maddjunkie, I noticed on Nyou Fiction that one of the challenges is almost exactly like the story you wrote. You should consider submitting it there as well.

Also yes, a fic about Daphne would be absolutely awesome.

animepee

Quote from: AliasnameTO on August 22, 2009, 10:27:05 PM
The parts where you said "pussy" made it seem much dirtier than a story about Velma XD and later when describing something about her urethra, idk but it sounded too scientific. I usually prefer to use words like "girlhood", but I guess there's no way around saying urethra since there's no milder word for it hehe.

Yeah, its the same for me to, i prefer words like girlhood as well, but im sure it varies with different people

loversup

I really enjoyed this story, the way you wrote it was truely awsome. Can't wait to see if you make a sequel!

Magic Kitty

Tra-la-la~