New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

[PROGRESS] "untitled story" - See post for some more detail

Started by Psychaotix, October 21, 2008, 06:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psychaotix

Well, Ive decided to bite the bullet, and post this here.

Its worth mentioning at this point that the story does not have a title at this time. The title on the attachment is a reflection of the first few words and is for my reference when im editing/adding.

But first, a few notes.
1) All characters belong to me, exclusively.
2) Don't share this around without asking me.
3) This is a WORK IN PROGRESS, so things will very probably be changed at a later date
4) Theres no sex/FD/fetishes in this. There may be at a future date, but there isnt now.
5) If you download it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE reply. I can't improve If no one is giving me replies.
6) Don't ask for anything in it. I'm not writing this as a commission, so I won't accept requests for "x scenario" or "y place" or "z times" However I will accept criticism, and will most likely act on it IF its written as constructive criticism.
7) Making critical replies like "OMG. that sucked!!! you fail!" wont get my attention. making well written replies like "It was okay, but I feel that you could add some more detail about the surroundings" will get my attention. Be SPECIFIC!

animepee

Its pretty cool, although there is no title or information what the story is actualy about, its pretty good.

Psychaotix

There's no title because I havn't thought of one. As for no blurb about it, I havn't written one because the story is not finished yet. It hardly makes sense that I would let people in on the story when its not finished. Stops people getting expectations that are too high.