New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder Pressing

Started by animewetting, August 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeAreTheFinale

I am quite anticipating where it goes as well.

*Sigh* If only I could do such a thing, just once......

Serika

QuoteWhat does pressing on your own full bladder feel like?

I actually did this last week. Filled up on water and waited a few hours until i was bursting, sat down in the tub, and pressed down on my stomach. It gave me a pleasant tingling/numbness down there, but i wasn't able to have a real accident. ;_;
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

euronaut

:clap:Wonderful, actual empirical data.  Serika, you are an absolute wonderful genius to describe actually how bladder pressing felt to you.  More thread readers should add their own personal experiences, PLEASE!  Wish I had a volunteer that would let me depress her extremely firm and full bladder, then we both would have real "pressure" experiences to share.  Oh well, it's a nice thought, but not likely.  Keep up the great work!!! :lol:

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: Serika on August 23, 2009, 06:08:40 PMbut i wasn't able to have a real accident. ;_;
What a shame. /:

I'm never able to have a real "accident".

animewetting

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 23, 2009, 05:00:27 PM

do what? I'm confused. Thanks for the support, though.

animewetting

Quote from: euronaut on August 23, 2009, 06:43:31 PM
:clap:Wonderful, actual empirical data.  Serika, you are an absolute wonderful genius to describe actually how bladder pressing felt to you.  More thread readers should add their own personal experiences, PLEASE!  Wish I had a volunteer that would let me depress her extremely firm and full bladder, then we both would have real "pressure" experiences to share.  Oh well, it's a nice thought, but not likely.  Keep up the great work!!! :lol:
Serika, you should seriously consider writing a pee desperation fanfiction. Your powers of description are incredible. It would be awful not to share with the other FD lovers.

WeAreTheFinale

Quote from: animewetting on August 24, 2009, 04:21:37 PM
Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 23, 2009, 05:00:27 PM

do what? I'm confused. Thanks for the support, though.
Step on a really desperate girls bladder.

And no problem. It's an interesting thread.

FallenStar

Quote from: animewetting on August 24, 2009, 04:23:43 PM
Serika, you should seriously consider writing a pee desperation fanfiction. Your powers of description are incredible. It would be awful not to share with the other FD lovers.

*cough*  He has fanfiction in the downloads section, you realize.  >_>; 

Starman

I did this yesterday. Filled up on water (Just as Serika did) and once I could see the bulge in my abdomen I'd stay standing as long as possible, occasionally pressing down on it. Yes, it does feel much firmer than normal, but I didn't get any particular arousal from the experience unless you count the fact it made me dribble a bit. :O

WeAreTheFinale

I'd honestly expect alot more than a little dribble.
Are you male, or female?

TheMark

I think bladder pressing is a great turn on, but it seems somewhat...ineffective

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I wouldn't have the slightest idea. I've always wondered the same thing I have to admit. I think it would feel a bit rough since their bladder would nearly be full.

phil

my girlfriend pissed herself when i poked her bladder after she drank a big gulp. It was hilarious even she laughed.

juizerdude

kinda off topic but how bout IRON BLADDER! its an achievement on rockband 1 or 2 i think now id love to see a gang of girls do that one :) You have to hold your bladder in a sense cuse you cant pause the game the entire time which is at least 5 hours.

jumanji42

me and my ex used to press on each others bladders when we had to pee. it was fun. if you press hard enough you fell like ur gonna explode