News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Animes you wished had FD in them... or which anime girl you wish did an FD scene?

Started by FallenStar, July 23, 2007, 12:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Which Anime girl would you most like see wet herself?

You can pick any girl in any anime (as long as she's A.) Not loli and B.) capable of being desperate to pee and peeing herself )

Me? I vote for the following five girls:

1. Anzu Mazaki (Yu-gi-oh) - there were times I wish she would've been forced to wet in even just the first volume of the manga... lol

2. Keiko Yukimura (Yu Yu Hakusho) - sadly enough, it's hard even to find hentai of her... It's always Yusuke fucking Kuwabara or Kurama's ass all over the place... T_T

3. Videl Satan (DBZ) - well... I actually wrote one with her...  xD   

4. Princess Lana of Videoland & Princess Zelda - (the first is from Captain N: the Game Master, the other is from the Zelda games, but I prefer the Legend of Zelda cartoon version the best) - These two 15 year olds are HOT in their series...  :tt1:

5. Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha) - yeah, for a while I liked Inuyasha until I learned that the anime didn't have a good end... or any kind of resolution for that matter...  :censored:

So what about you guys/girls/alien beings?

FallenStar

packrat

Tenchi Muyo- Sakuya Kumashiro, Mayuka Masaki

Yugioh- Serenity Wheeler, Anzu Mazaki

Bleach- Rukia Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue

Trinity Blood- Ester Blanchet

Fooly Cooly- Mamimi

That's all I have for now.  I'm too sleepy to think of everyone.

Poowrite

Hmmm, in no particular order...

Hinata (Naruto)

Videl (DBZ)

Auska (NGE)

Katara (Avatar: TLAB)

Azula (Avatar: TLAB)

Yeah, if I had to pick five, it'd probably be them. Although, probably not in that order :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Videl1201

No Loli's? Ok, in that case I'd say:

Videl (DBZ)
Eureka (Eureka 7)
Tamao (Shaman King)
Fuu (Samura Champloo)
Ai Tanabe (Planet ES) She already has to wear a diaper :icon_wink:

Serika

Nayuki (Kanon) She sleeps for 12 hours straight, so i can't help but wonder.

Yurika (Nadesico) I bet she would start acting weird if she had to go really bad.

Sylphiel (Slayers)

Milfeulle (Galaxy Angel)

Nagisa (Strawberry Panic)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

anathema

Motoko kusanagi (Ghost in the shell)

The puma sisters (Dominion tank police, either annapuma or unipuma, preferably both.)

Marlene Angel (blue gender)

Lina Inverse (slayers)

Maya Ibuki (NGE. Ideally in front of Ritsuko)

The girls from bubblegum crisis (all of them. preferably while attempting to get their hard suits off..)

Rally Vincent (gunsmith cats)

Dita (Vandread)

My list seems a bit out of place here. ^^;;

Neil

Anzu Mazaki (Yugioh)

Noriko (Gunbuster)

Quon (RahXePhon)

And probably any girls from the Gundam universe..
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Zataku88

Steel Angel Kurumi, the pink haired angel from the anime of the same name. Could someone draw that please?

Lisk

Quote from: yoshion7 on August 31, 2007, 01:40:38 AM
Ami Mizuno from sailor Moon
Hey, I'd like to see that too! Rei would kick the life out of anything that prevents her from using bathroom, Minako will probably use the toilet on the first possible occasion (you can't ruin a date just because you need to pee, right?), and Usagi will whine about her need to use the bathroom long before she's actually desperate. And even if she IS desperate, she'll find a way to relieve herself because she's main protagonist ^^. Not to mention Makoto (I'm sure she's not pee-shy), Hotaru (for the love of god, who - with the exception of us (or at least with the exception of me) - will not let a cute fragile desperate loli use a bathroom if she's desperate?), Haruka (please...), Michiru (do want, but Haruka will worldshake me to death if I deny her a bathroom) and Setsuna (Time Stop, and she's got all the eternity to relieve herself). Ami, on the other hand, can get lost in some research, and then be too shy to admit that she needs to go badly.

FallenStar

Quote from: Lisk on August 31, 2007, 04:21:38 AM
Quote from: yoshion7 on August 31, 2007, 01:40:38 AM
Ami Mizuno from sailor Moon
Hey, I'd like to see that too! Rei would kick the life out of anything that prevents her from using bathroom, Minako will probably use the toilet on the first possible occasion (you can't ruin a date just because you need to pee, right?), and Usagi will whine about her need to use the bathroom long before she's actually desperate. And even if she IS desperate, she'll find a way to relieve herself because she's main protagonist ^^. Not to mention Makoto (I'm sure she's not pee-shy), Hotaru (for the love of god, who - with the exception of us (or at least with the exception of me) - will not let a cute fragile desperate loli use a bathroom if she's desperate?), Haruka (please...), Michiru (do want, but Haruka will worldshake me to death if I deny her a bathroom) and Setsuna (Time Stop, and she's got all the eternity to relieve herself). Ami, on the other hand, can get lost in some research, and then be too shy to admit that she needs to go badly.

Personally, I would (and have, through my fanfiction) prevent Hotaru from getting to a bathroom in time....    :devil:

FallenStar

D_guy10

Misato from NGE. I'll always treasure that scene where she's desperate, stuck in an elevator with Kaji.

desp22

I would have to say Aeris from Final Fantasy 7. She is so attractive, and seeing her doing the bathroom dance and finally not be able to hold it any longer would be great.

sanchopanza65

Yue Ayase from Negima, Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket, and Ukyo Kuonoji from Ranma.

IchiFallenStar

Quote from: desp22 on September 16, 2007, 09:06:20 AM
I would have to say Aeris from Final Fantasy 7. She is so attractive, and seeing her doing the bathroom dance and finally not be able to hold it any longer would be great.

- Aeris isn't an anime girl; she is from Final Fantasy, hence, this post should be in the Video Game girls thread.   - FallenStar

lecool

Various girls from Love Hina and DBZ (Videl !), Karin & Rukia from Bleach (and why not Inoue =)), and all the girls from Sailor Moon :blushing:
Many others are awesome but I'll post them later if I remember them ^^