* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder-straining jobs

Started by jlg77, May 19, 2008, 01:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KICKmaster

I wonder why the U.S. believes that?

purplelotus

Is that true? Odd. I heard women from Russia made excellent snipers.

Ranpalan

Quote from: purplelotus on September 26, 2008, 07:13:40 PM
Is that true? Odd. I heard women from Russia made excellent snipers.

Yeah, well I heard somewhere that women in the US army got special attention bathroom-wise... While in the Russian army, it's all proper, like with normal humans, not pampered models...
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

djman30022

i work as a dj and by the end of the night i'm really having to pee so yea.

the_variant

I can vouch for the desperation thing as a DJ - being in the middle of a 90-minute beatmatched set while drinking free beer is tough on the bladder!  Normally I bring a Trained Monkey to help switch disks if I have to take a break but none of my monkeys can beatmatch ;)

Also I worked a while as a pizza delivery driver and quite often our only toilet would be out of order.  I still regularly fantasize about that dead cute teenie-driver with the big round eyes, getting stuck on a long shift when the toilet was out of order.

A friend of mine worked with young offenders, taking them to various places and keeping an eye on them.  She wasn't allowed to let them out of her sight, so she told me bathroom breaks for her weren't possible and sometimes it could be a long day.

eragon123

maybe captive lol not really a job

jumanji42

it could be. depends on how ur a captive. how 'bout hunting. sitting in the woods, still as a stone, a full bladder, a loaded rifle, and nowhere to pee!!!

Z.T.

I've always liked the idea of the models.....  The ones who stand still before painters... For long periods of time.

Ranpalan

I've thought prostitutes might have the problem - long evenings, sometimes in urban areas, and after you've been picked up, you  never know what the guy might like :P
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

babystefie

I'm a toddler teacher and change diapers and am only able to use the restroom during my breaks so I try not to drink too much water :/

Loki275

Hmm. I've got one...but its not really a job. In high school I was in cross country and we were at our league meet. The park we were at was very large and they didn't have like any bathrooms anywhere, and in the middle of this dirt field they had some makeshift parking for all of the cars. There was so much traffic that they had some volunteers that directed it. One of them was this girl who must have been their all day because every time I ran buy she was in the same spot. By the end of the meet she looked like she was going to wet herself. I wonder if she made it...
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

bordendazed

How about model for a CG Anime short - who's caught short?  :)

rakian87

At work, answering phones when you are the only person with a phone line...and its a big business....................happened to a co-worker of mine.  She didn't pee herself sadly, but she was very desperate

ckhs16

A dancer. That's a good example. I mean, i'm in dance, and when you're on stage and you HAVE TO GO BAD, it's not that easy to just get up and go.