Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story: My First Day as a Receptionist I Peed My Panties Part 1

Started by princesstess, January 22, 2008, 01:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesstess

Story: My First Day as a Receptionist I Peed My Panties – Part 1

It was my first day as a receptionist. I looked at myself in the mirror. I wore a nice purple wool skirt, nice and tight to just above my knees then flared out a bit to just below my knee, a tight purple sweater that flattered my figure, underneath, a white satin lace-trimmed slip, sheer control top pantyhose, and matching lace-trimmed purple satin panties and bra. Everything was nice and tight, just like I liked it. I especially enjoyed the feel of my tight panties, pressing in my clitoral hood and the feel of the satin against my labia was delicious.

I drank another glass of water before leaving....

Traffic was bad and the suburban bus was running late- all the coffee and water were adding up as I felt my bladder ache. I fidgeted, crossing and uncrossing my legs. I was getting desperate in my panties. I was also getting turned on and my nipples were hard, jutting out in my tight sweater and my pussy was already wet, facts that really embarrassed me. In fact the first orgasm I ever had was when I peed my panties in high school. It certainly wasn't conscious, but I always seem to set myself up to be desperate in my panties and peeing in them by accident. While I often push it, there come a point where it just hurts too much and I scramble to get to the ladies' in time. So I guess I am ambivalent about it. I'm certainly embarrassed about it. However, the multiple orgasms I experienced when I pee my panties were more intense than any man had ever given me.

Just peeing my panties didn't do it, I had to be bursting to be turned on, and the more agonizing my need to pee, the more I was turned on. Guess that makes me a masochist. Over the years the experience of peeing my panties in public became more orgasmic, with the public embarrassment also turning up my heat. Cotton panties didn't do it for me; expensive satin and silk lace trimmed panties did it for me. Tight skirts that would get visibly wet even when standing did it for me. So certainly today I was really dressed for a pantie pee. With every lurch in the stop and go traffic I gasped as the urge to pee spiked to a barely controllable level. I chewed my lips, rocked myself, gasping as the bus lurched I tightly crossed my legs and held them crossed. I was in erotic agony in my panties as it took all my strength to not start peeing my panties every time the bus lurched.. Each lurch also brought me close to an orgasm. Silent tears tricked down my cheeks and my panties were soaked in sweat and my pussy juices. My bra was damp with my sweat, and my face was beet red with both embarrassment and the strain of holding it.

Finally the bus lurched to a stop at the industrial park where I worked. It was late. I was so desperate in my panties that I was afraid that I would start peeing them as soon as I uncrossed my legs. As I uncrossed my legs and got up, the urge to start peeing spiked to the point that I practically came and  I  started trembling from the agony and ecstasy of my desperation. as it took all my strength to not start peeing my panties right now. It hurt so bad that I let out a sob I felt so wet from my pussy juices.

I was late as I walked in, I desperately needed the washroom as I was practically peeing my poor desperate panties but I felt I should check in first. Call it feeding my fetish, I just needed to push my desperation a little longer and take myself to the absolute verge of peeing my panties.

At reception sat my very irritated boss. I stood trembling legs squeezed tight. "I'm sorry, the bus was late."

"Take an earlier bus in the future," she got up. "Now sit."

"I need to go the ladies' first."

"I'm late for a meeting. You can go during your break."

My desperation spiked horribly due to my panicked realization that there was no way I could hold it until my break. I was going to pee my panties on my first day. I trembled violently struggling to hold out against my agonized bladder's contractions, but it was momentarily too much and I gasped as I felt a warm, orgasmic spurt of pee shoot though my beautiful lace-trimmed, purple satin sweat and pussy juice-soaked panties and sheer pantyhose. I managed to stop my pantie pee, but I could feel the warmth in my panties against my labia.

My poor desperate panties needed the toilet now before I totally peed them. I already came I didn't want to go any further, my pain and embarrassment were now out-weighting my desperate pleasure. I just wanted to go to the ladies room for a desperately needed pee. I certainly didn't want to spend eight hours in a pair of peed panties and a peed skirt, smelling like some derelict. I so regretted not bringing a change of clothes, and even more regretted not going when I had the chance.

"Please Ms. Summers, I'm starting to pee, I need the ladies' Room now before I totally pee my panties." I stood as still as I could as I felt like the smallest movement could trigger another spurt in my poor tortured panties. I trembled even harder as I fought to not pee my panties again.

"And how is that my problem, Tess?" She gave me that one more word and you're fired look.

It was too much and I shuddered and gasped as I felt another, longer warm orgasmic spurt of pee shoot through my sweat, pussy juice and pee-soaked panties. I felt the spurt shoot up and down my labia, through my panties, pantyhose and down my tightly squeezed upper thighs. I felt the warmth spread inside my panties,

"The hotel down the road has a boutique. Now sit."

(to be continued)
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

cimerii

Firescyth

I don't know how you got those really well written emotions and desperations. Really great.