New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Scat: do you like?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sahana

for me any type of scat=win....especially when it's fucked out.

overlord789

desperation, yes. hentai, no.

regemet

B
Well I love shitting prefarabely outdoors with no knickers on. But I do not like shitting on people.

lurker

I like it the same way that I like wetting and desperation.  I like accidents deliberate, or genuine.  I like seeing it pile up and make pants/underwear sag just like I like seeing people flood their pants.  I don't like anything beyond that though....no eating, or playing, or anything else..as far as the topic goes though I actually like scat desperation and accidents more than wetting...there's more of a result that you can see....I just can't ever find sites that don't show the other material...

phaze

I myself voted no but after reading everyone's comments there are elements of it I do enjoy

the act of doing something naughty/taboo for self enjoyment is good

Desperation is always a plus

the bulge can honestly be kinda sexy, just and long as I don't have to see the source x.x

so yeah, contained, accidental and no smearing/eating and I find it somewhere between tolerable and sexy

phil

If the word for pee desperation is omorashi then is there one for scat

Toasty

Well, my primary interests are either pantypoop or toilet stuff. Especially if the girl does a lot of grunting/sighing. Something about the private nature of the act does it for me.

drw001

Surprisingly, I'm not into it.

Which is odd because I'm very into pee desperation.  But even scat desperation without any actual pooping isn't interesting to me at all.  Somehow any attraction from the desperation is outweighed by ... something else.

I guess that pee just seems cleaner, less fragrant, and the hole is closer to the sex organs.  Otherwise, I don't think there's much difference.  But I guess it's enough difference.

drw

fxfx

I like to watch it, especially girls playing with own or each other's shit, spreading on titties, eating. I have a vid of a woman masturbating w shit, and putting some in her pussy - amazing shit, hehe.

Sometimes when i'm in the mood, i.e. when watching this stuff, i even do it myself, without the eating part - like to watch it A LOT, but won;t do it. Putting my fingers in my anus while shitting brings always a sperm blast. Haven;t done it since months, but like it.
:thumbup1:

desp_birgit

I love scat desperation, but for me it´d rather end with them just making it to a toilet or going somewhere else rather than in their pants. Don´t like the harder stuff at all.
I love roleplaying/storytelling with others about a row of girls waiting in line for a toilet with urgent poos, describing what they talk and how they hold...:)

chibiyoko707

I like scat usually with the desperation act or diapers is what i like the most I don't like the eating or rolling around in it It just dosn't turn me on
cookie

VTrovling

I've yet to see a scat movie that turned me on. I guess the desperation part could be equally intresting if done right. One problem with scat desperation seems to be that it's usually diarrhea that's causing it. And there's not much you can do about a sudden diarrhea, if there's no toilet next to you you're screwed, nothing you could have done and nobody around you will question that. Unlike pee desperation where you usually were in control of the situation at some point, but lost it due to you waiting to long, or not finding a place to go for an hour or whatever. I think it's that loss of control over the situation that I'm missing when it comes to scat.

Z3LL7H3GR347

Scat, to me could almost be more interesting than watching a girl pee her pants. Just watching her deliberately squat low and fill her pants, oh man nothing greater in the world in my opinion. Other then sex right afterwards!

tamagotchi140

big  :clap: if its a huge dripping mess in her panties. hide that in jeans (long as its still obvious) and throw those jeans on a loli and you sir have a very nice situation right thar

aklwn

I would say as long as the mess stays in the pants, I'm fine with it. Eating, Smearing, or other scat play is just way to much for the squimish soul like myself. I like Panty/diaper filling myself, and I do it when I get the chance, but I hate cleaning it up, even in the shower or other stuff like that. I've loaded my jeans before, and it does feel nice, so don't be entire afraid of it. But if you don't consider that much scat, then no.