Scat: do you like?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Serika

Female scat desperation can be fun to watch. It's when girls start eating candy bars that i run away at warp speed. :x
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

The Hidden

The Hidden loves urine, but depises scat.

So, his vote is no.

anime lover

I just like it being pushed out

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Duce

I like Scat desperation, and it being pushed out, especially when they have to push really hard, and it's even better when it's a young loli doing it, and to top that when it's some place besides the toilet,(I mean like outside on the ground or any where the loli could be spied on, like for instance: in the woods while camping or something of the like.) but when it turns to smearing or eating it I'll pass on that,

though I didn't really mind the suggested eating of cake poop in that one fic of Anime Lover's, lol

Neil

i just like panty poop, not more than that.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Taiki

packrat

Sorry...Not my thing...

I like it better when they have to pee. 

kimiko

Big big no on eating and smearing, and an even bigger yes on embarrassing and icky messes in panties!

Going outside... that's an eh.  Not an active turn-off, and a little bit hot to risk being caught with her pants down, but disappointing to have that lovely poop being wasted on the ground when it could be causing the poor girl such delightful distress by staying in her underwear where it belongs :>  I'm such a perv...

anathema

I like the humiliation and loss of control associated with it, but the act itself squicks me. 

My vote is thanks but no thanks.

Eternal Dragon

HELL no! I'd die before I'd like scat... I'm not a fan of it...  :no:

D_guy10

The desperation is quite alright with me, I'm totally into enemas for that matter. But once the smearing begins I'm wholly uninterested.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Scat? At first I didn't like it at all, but eventually, I did get used to it.

But limited to: desp, hold-it, and accidental or intentional pants- or diaper-pooping.

We'll leave it at that.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

AMG

Pants pooping especially when its a Japanese girl

sanchopanza65

's ok, as long as it's natural looking. Certainly not the "WTF did she eat" colonic A-Bomb that seems to be so common. So mostly no, but I'll take it with the pee if I have to.