New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Best and Worst - TV Shows

Started by JackO, October 23, 2009, 02:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

I'm a big House fan. I'm so big a fan that I'm downloading Season Four as we speak.  xD

And Rocko's Modern Life fucking ROCKS! Ed Bighead was one of my favorite characters. Working at Comglom-O.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

DubiousCharms

God, my dad loved that show too. Half the fun is watching it later and getting all the adult jokes! My dad also does this hilarious impression of Bev Bighead.

JackO

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 15, 2009, 03:05:08 AM
I still say Takeshi's Castle is the single greatest Tv show I have ever watched :P

YES!  :clap:  Takeshi's Castle was the single greatest show ever, its a shame i forgot about it when starting this thread.

akemi

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 15, 2009, 03:05:08 AM
I still say Takeshi's Castle is the single greatest Tv show I have ever watched :P

YES! +2 Love that show is hillarious

crucialx12

Best: 24, NCIS, The Unit, House, Scrubs (Amazing casts all the way around)

Worst: Lost. The show started out so well, but now the plot's a running joke with all the strange plot twists, and how they answer questions with more questions.

dude181

Best: JACKASS!! I love watching idiots gettung hurt, in the most creative ways  :lol:

Worst: Jeez that's hard... I have to go with Family guy. Family guy, according to South Park, is just one interchangeable joke after another that have nothing to do with the main story. I can't believe they are the 2 millionth person who spoke te truth about it

Serika

Quote from: dude181 on November 18, 2009, 11:33:06 PM
Worst: Jeez that's hard... I have to go with Family guy.

Yeah, i got sick of Family Guy after it's first season, but not because the gags have nothing to do with the plot. I don't like how they run their jokes into the ground all the time. Some of the gags would be funny if they would just move on after a few seconds, but it usually drags on long enough to get boring.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

The ones I dislike on Family Guy are the Chicken VS Peter fights, the ones where Peter falls and clutches his knee, and the ones where Stewie's voice gets progressively higher and higher as he talks. 
Welp... I'm fucked...

livekiller

Best: I would say The Simpsons (up to season 13), Rocko's Modern Life, and Scrubs.

Worst: Hannah Montana, JONAS (don't get me started), and Sit Down, Shut Up.

By the way, IMO: Dr. Cox > Dr. House
Simplex Eximius

DubiousCharms

Well I'll admit to being a huge Dr. Cox fan. You could say I even... love the Cox.

tenck5k

Fan of House here, mainly because I can relate to sarcastic and negative outlooks on life >.>;
I'm only on season 3 though, got into it late, and haven't had time to catch up.

I dislike anything on the disney channel pretty much. They all have the same plots, or lack thereof...

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

Is that Carmine

I love Futurama! Always funny. They should never have canceled it. I have all of the seasons on DVD.

I hate American Idol. I think it's stupid. It's rigged 50% of the time anyways.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: Is that Carmine on December 16, 2009, 07:20:11 PM
I love Futurama! Always funny. They should never have canceled it. I have all of the seasons on DVD.

I hate American Idol. I think it's stupid. It's rigged 50% of the time anyways.
I love Futurama! :D
Those reality TV shows...I hate them.

anathema

Hmm. Fantastic TV shows.

Top Gear

And worst TV shows ever....

Dr. Phil
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

Quote from: FallenStar on October 23, 2009, 07:39:34 PM
If I wanted reality, I'd go outside and play or something. I watch TV to get *away* from reality. :wacko: 

EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Phew, I'm glad that at least someone other than me shares that opinion. :clap: