New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

We're gonna die (Swine Flu Outbreak)

Started by MKFan200, May 01, 2009, 09:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfox2004

Omg swine flu anything but that.Anyway, Im sick of hearing about it myself. What will they think of next? Fox flu?

pokefan2424

no the peoples at my school say zebra flu. It's like the one game called pandemic. Except in real life. I don't wanna die yet. I haven't baked my own pie.

ThornBlues

Quote from: pokefan2424 on May 11, 2009, 03:26:31 PM
no the peoples at my school say zebra flu. It's like the one game called pandemic. Except in real life. I don't wanna die yet. I haven't baked my own pie.
okay, this is majorly off topic but i played pandemic about a year or two ago and made the swine flu, everyone died, i feel guilty now... :crying:

firebird189

I think that they are making the flu sound much worse than it really is.  I think only one person has died from it anyway.  (don't get annoyed at me if i'm wrong. I really don't watch the news that often.)

Merchant_Of_Death

wait, pandemic? You mean that online game where u make a virus and infect the world? OMG I love that game. : D lol I always name the virus swine flu ever since that thing started.

Holy shit
3 PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF SWINE FLU! 3 PEOPLE HAVE DIED OF SWINE FLU! THIS NUMBER IS NEVER TO BE REPEATED 3 PEOPLE!

Hikari012

I have a feeling swine flu will drop out of the face of the earth after a few months XD. I remember the whole rage with SARS and the Avian flu. Then all of a sudden you just heard nothing of it.

samri

IMO, the swine flu is just a flu.  Albeit a hard to cure flu, but seriously... it's a flu.  I'm sure you have had the flu before and lived to tell of it.  More people die of car crashes per day than people in the US who have ever died from this swine flu ever.  Are you not going to drive anymore?

Bob Right

Seriously, it is just a flu.  Mexico may have more problems than the U.S. with it because U.S. citizens tend to have an extremely good hospital system if anything ever gets too bad.  I'm rather tired of hearing about this.  People are making it a much bigger case than what it is.  Unless you live in an area where hospitals are terrible, are a baby (which I hope that you aren't, considering that you are typing in proper English on an adult site), are elderly, or have some kind of immune system disorder, this will only affect you as a flu would.

Also, since I believe nobody has yet to say it....
I was told my many of my friends that Barack Obama would be president when pigs fly...
Well, swine flu... :P

chibiyoko707

the only reason people are  so worried is that a vaccine cannot be produced fast enuof for the public if it became an epidemic
cookie

Facestab Fred

Swine flu might be bad, but it can't be any worse than this:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/06/05/New-Mexico-boy-dies-of-bubonic-plague/UPI-81101244221759/

I mean really, the PLAGUE? In the 21st-century US?
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

ThornBlues

wow... this came back to bite me, the swine are in my school... oh wait its not that bad *dances* but seriusly there are reported cases in my school... graduation soon though  :gunsmilie: