New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making our own WS game!! URGENT!!!!

Started by Master, January 14, 2008, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omsoru

to me this kinda sounds like a sim's situation, baldder points, wetting, character's clothing.

oh and I have a few suggestions

- maybe it you have them wet themselves they get a raised chance of catching a cold (wet spot gets cold)
- depression will drain energy until new clothes are on and she gets washed up
- during holding she loses attack power, and dodging rate, the more desperate she gets
- she can choose to relieve herself anywhere, so long as its secluded, a bush for instance.

hope you adopt some of these
piloting the copyright pee plane

thunderbunny

Couple of ideas occurred to me while reading this thread. 

First, if you're going to go with a standard RPG, with your fighting characters being the ones occasionally wetting themselves, one thing to include would be wetting in fright.  For instance, when the fighter takes an especially large hit (like 1/3 of her total HP) or hits a threshold HP level (like 1/3 total HP) she has a chance to wet herself, just because she would be really afraid and just not so much able to hold back.

On a rather different track, as some have suggested, I think it would make more sense to have the focus of the game be trying to make your adversary wet herself.  That, I think, is a slightly more classically appropriate arrangement, since your reward (the desperation, then wetting) is the actual object of the gameplay, rather than a side note.

That said, more power and all praises to anyone with the motivation and know-how to actually put something like this together.  Personally, I'm far too lazy.

Poowrite

I guess I've always thought about it the other way around. Where the lady in dire straights is a, or the, Player Character.

Maybe something where you play a wizard/evil spirit who can possess people (but not the target) and delay/interrupt and generally cause her problems on her trip to the bathroom.

Maybe she, the target, gets off a subway not having to pee but having a long walk home. Your character can take control of other NPCs each who have different ways they can slow her down.

Maybe you could, like, take control of a soda vendor and bother her until she agrees to try your wares. Or take control of thugs to harass and scare her, thus affecting her bathroom level. Maybe a child to talk to her, or a well dressed guy to flirt with her. A janitor to put up a "closed for cleaning" sign on a restroom. She'd react differently pending on how badly she had to go. Maybe you, in your base form, could do something to affect her as well.

Ideally, maps would be randomly generated but she would know the shortest route home/to the restroom and it would be up to the player to slow her down, head her off/whatever and generally force her to make a mess of herself.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Master

Holy crap guys! Im gone for one month and you post up a tornado. Well anyway, Off hand i have the storyboard set out and am currently working on text coding and the graphics. You cant immagine how (HARD) it is to make a flawless flowing stream and color darkening in silmutanious other text dofloppys. Anyway again, Mr. Hidden, I have made an Item that changes any characters outer appearance as a furry. it comes in neko, Inu, umm, whatever else you can think of. I dont have any pics for you yet but when i finish a 3d desighn ill post it for all to... I guess, see. Ill be off and on here so whatever.

Gamer one, Over and Out!!

Lisk

Quote from: Poowrite on February 07, 2008, 08:02:42 PM
Maybe something where you play a wizard/evil spirit who can possess people (but not the target) and delay/interrupt and generally cause her problems on her trip to the bathroom.
Actually, that's what i tried to do (and it turned out to be very interesting), but it was an IRC RP with human game master (which was, actually, me, hehe), I don't know how it would look like in a computer game.

Neil

so, what about the setting, then? Why don't we make some major characters, where each lives in different setting. Let's say, girl A lives in a modern day world, while character B lives in classic Final Fantasy-like world. This way, there"ll be more variety.
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

FallenStar

What *I* personally like (and many have disagreed  :S ) would be a game where the main villain uses bladder torture and such against the female heroines as they try to stop him from blowing up/taking over the world...  =/

and since I'm a big Final Fantasy fan, I like the sap or slow petrify (slow desperation with a counter) idea to use on the girls when they're in battle... lol

Also... I wonder if anyone would like to see the sprite versions of some of my RP characters? (I wish I could hack them into a Final Fantasy game... lol)

Mydnyght Edgeworth

By the way, you know how in FF6 most characters have a powerful attack that occasionally occurs when they're very low on HP? I was wondering if that could be applied here? Where the girls have a once-in-a-while deadly attack that can happen only when their pants are wet?

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on February 12, 2008, 12:41:46 AM
Also... I wonder if anyone would like to see the sprite versions of some of my RP characters? (I wish I could hack them into a Final Fantasy game... lol)

Sure, post 'em.

Quote from: Mydnyght on February 12, 2008, 04:12:42 AM
By the way, you know how in FF6 most characters have a powerful attack that occasionally occurs when they're very low on HP? I was wondering if that could be applied here? Where the girls have a once-in-a-while deadly attack that can happen only when their pants are wet?
Maybe have it open up when they get really desperate? It causes massive damage or changes the course of the battle in some way but results in loss of control :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Master

Sounds good.... All of it, but I dont want to overload what im doing. dont forget, IM STILL IN COLLEGE!! I have limits, but your suggestions are fun. :gunsmilie:

aptom203

Hmmm, ya know, I was more thinking he meant something more along the lines of your god old H-Game. Simple dialogue trees with accompanying images and the occasional animation or sound effect.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Master

Master

Im about 5% into it so far. I have basic coding done and a bit of storyboard, but none of it would make sense to any of you yet though. I have a friend working on drawing up character models for me so i dont end up with characters with five appendages. If you really want to see some physical evidence here you go :

Enter:flag14:yes, displaytext: "Not now, but maybe we can later."/No, displayimage2234:subtract234fromvarableJ6.If J6isgreaterthanorequalto500,diplaytext:"Hmmm... Maybe I should ask him". Input command. wait 33frames thendisplaytext: Ummm... Nevermind",

Eat that for breakfast. Thats just a bit of text.

FallenStar

I *dare* you to put Suki Nihon in there... SOMEwhere...   >:)   

Nah, just kidding... on the Dare part...  xD

Master

You want me to? Because i can do it...... ohohohohohohohohohohohooohohoho!!
I smell a sidequest........ smell?