New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making our own WS game!! URGENT!!!!

Started by Master, January 14, 2008, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldofMai

This is so cool that you will be making a game using 3d generation.

Anyways good luck on the game and remember not to give up even though its hard, because we are all here for you :clap:

Kyrieelleison

Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

Bloke1

Currently on another board these is a text game that has now reached it's third edition. I haven't got this game on hand, but it's currently attempting to bring in images to show what's happening as the story unfolds.

I'd be more than happy to draw these images, if you'd like to make an idea similiar to this. If someone has the game I speak on on hand they could provide it. If anything, start with a text game with good images and work your way around it.
Anyone you knows how to make GIF files could help me in making a few simple moving pictures to help evolve the story a bit. Imagine a living storyboard like in Manga, if you will.

And please, no lolis. I'm paranoid as it is with the whole age thing, so 18+ only.

packrat

I have the text game, but i can't seem to upload anything to this board.  When I figure out how, I will though.

And to answer your poll: No Lolis.....

Bloke1

Agreed - no lolis and an actual plot as opposed to fighting. How does fighting and battles and such fit into a plot line of making a girl wet herself anyways? It's very difficult and makes no sense.

FallenStar

Quote from: mipmixer on January 18, 2008, 04:54:47 PM
If wetting isn't the main focus then what's the point? The game is made to appeal to FD fetishests, not to be the next epic adventure.

Ahhh, but imagine if you will...  that the female fighter in the game wants to avoid wetting herself and while she's fighting, the main focus IS on making her wet.  See, you can have an epic adventure (like the RP2Fic series) and have one of the main focuses be on wetting...  =P

Poowrite

I always pictured, in a game, the idea being *NOT* to have her wet herself. But I always pictured the female being the player character, too.

But, whatevar, I'm sure I'd download and play it regardless :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

kimiko

I voted for loli in the game, but I'm quite all right with not having it.  Perhaps a compromise - lolis who aren't in explicit sexual situations?  (even to the point of never showing their wet panties...)

Anyway... I favor the idea of 'desperate' and 'wet' being status effects... 'wet' would noticeably reduce combat effectiveness (through discomfort and embarrassment) and significantly change your social interactions with townspeople, but maybe some events can't be triggered unless one of your party (or maybe even a specific member of your party) has wet herself.

In addition, I'd like to see stats like bladder capacity and bladder control figure into the game; you could model this by having each character have a "base capacity" - an amount of urine she could hold without being desperate - and then a "reserve capacity" -an additional amount she could hold while being desperate (if you want to get really fancy, a girl who's desperate might have some percent chance of peeing herself even before she exceeds her limit).  This allows, for example, for the possibility of status effects like "Incontinence" which would eliminate her reserve capacity and cause her to wet herself the instant she exceeds her base capacity.  (To refer to earlier in the thread, "incontinent" characters would also wet the bed at the inn...)

Undergarments as an armor slot!  Panties grant combat bonuses when worn, but provide different penalties when wet.  Diapers always provide some penalties but degrade very slowly when wet.  This is coupled with the idea of skirts vs. trousers - trousers provide stronger combat bonuses but take severe penalties when wet.

To encourage more full bladders, cause beneficial items to have an effect.  Remember the ubiquitous Potions that restore HP?  That liquid has to go somewhere!   :icon_twisted:

akemi

a rpg game with pee?? sound really interesting! i can't wait to see it finished  :clap:
and answeting the question: i prefer no loli, but i'm not going to become mad if there some

Poowrite

kimiko pretty much summed up *exactly* how I'd do a wetting RPG :).

The undergarments as an additional armor slot and the pants vs. skirt might be hard to code, pending on your engine, but that is almost exactly how I'd do it, were I the one doing it.

As far as loli is concerned: I would prefer not, but you should probably start with what you prefer and maybe alter/mod later.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

packrat

Quote from: mipmixer on January 17, 2008, 05:05:10 PM
I would prefer if the game was more focused on being able to set up wetting scenarios and fantasies, rather then trying to give it battles and traditional RP elements.

:clap: Yes! I completely agree.  Making our fetish into a bunch of status ailments really doesn't seem like such a great thing anyway.  I rather like the idea of making up a scenario and controlling the events to decide whether or not the girl makes it to the bathroom. 

Here's a few examples that I've seen and like:

classroom setting- you could control the teacher and force the girl to hold it till the end of class.  :icon_twisted: Or you could be one of the bullies and force the girl to drink lots of water before keeping her from going to the bathroom until she wets herself.

traffic setting- you could decide how bad traffic is and make it impossible for the girl to get off the road and go pee.  You could also have where the girl gets lost on the way to wherever she's going and gets desperate along the way.

Yeah I know, they've been done before.  But I like them.  :blush:

FallenStar

I have only two things to add:

If you are intending to market  this game, then either hiding or not coding a loli section would be the best to reach the broadest possible market.

Also:

There are so many flash WS games already out there that don't have a story. What the world needs in general, is one that actually *le gasp* HAS a story with believable characters.

Why else do you think the RPG genre sells so well? =P

The Hidden

I have this suggestion.

Maybe instead of a normal loli, maybe a furry loli perhaps, or an option to play as one?

andreasaspenberg

if a game like that is released i can beta test it.

Kyrieelleison

exactly who wouldnt want to beta test that
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.