New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making our own WS game!! URGENT!!!!

Started by Master, January 14, 2008, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

I NEED GUIDANCE!!! I KNOW NOT WERE TO START OR WHAT TO PUT IN IT!!!
Just give me ideas, genre, style, length, SIZE, options, optional battle system...

All this cuz yeah, I swiped a copy of a game design program and im ready to start!!!

FallenStar

I suggest RP-style, much like Final Fantasy with Desperation being treated as a kind of permanent poison/sap status (or, like in Brave Fencer Musashi, where if you don't eat, your energy decreases so you die if you don't  xD ).

Poowrite

I agree largely with what FallenStar said. I don't think death should be the punishment for wetting oneself, however :). Maybe just a decrease in stats until the player uses "new panties" or whatever.

Other things (WS) related I'd like to see:
A status effect that kicks in when your "bladder" stat reaches a certian point. (Maybe like a "lite" version of the effect when your character wets herself.)
A status effect that increases the rate at which your character's bladder fills.   
Possibility of wetting the bed at the inn. the penalty for doing so could be something like 5% of the party's gold to pay for cleaning. Factors that might go into deciding if she wets or not might be:
Current "bladder points"
Current status effects.
# of times she's had accidents.

Mind if I ask what game maker you're using?

And good luck! I hope your game makes it further than mine  :001_smile:

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Serika

You might as well design the toilets now. I'll tell you how i made them in RPG maker for PSX.

The closest graphic i could find to a western style toilet was the well. I set it down and placed a wall above it for the top part of the toilet.

Then you set the event triggers. Stepping on the bowl should trigger a palette change, turning the water color from blue to yellow. Make sure to add a rushing water sound effect too. Put a button to the left of the toilet that changes the water color from whatever it is back to blue. Another sound effect would be good here too.

As for the bathroom design, any door can require a key. Or, if you pay to get in, you could make some of the stalls unusable.

Hope this helps. :)
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Poowrite

If you're using RM2K or 2K3 for the game, go here:

http://www.anonib.com/_nyou2/index.php?t=525&tcss=0

for a couple wetting/toilet sprite sheets.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Poowrite on January 14, 2008, 08:52:40 PM
I agree largely with what FallenStar said. I don't think death should be the punishment for wetting oneself, however :). Maybe just a decrease in stats until the player uses "new panties" or whatever.

Just a few thoughts here:
-I wonder if it's possible, when she wets, to alter her equipped skirt/pants to be wet? So changing her panties would not be enough.
-If not, at least give her the choice whether to wear a skirt or pants. Since pants would assure a wet spot when she has an accident, that would lower her stats more than when she wets with a skirt on. (I guess that means pants should offer better stats than skirts? I don't know...)
-Also, how about certain bosses or puzzles require the girl to stay dry? Maybe it could be game over if she wets during certain boss battles?

If I come up with any other ideas, I'll let you know.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Master

Fantastic doods! You got your game started now! And just so you all know, im not using flash maker or RPg maker or anything of the sort. The game will run kinda like an actual Ps2 game but not with as much ram taking power..... Think World o warcraft. Im using 3d generation so draw up some pictures that you might like for the characters...... :gunsmilie:

Omnipresent

There have been plenty of fine suggestions thus far in the thread so I thought I'd offer my thoughts.  Frankly I believe that a lot of the technical details people have been mentioning like status effects, equipment and a battle system are kind of a moot point.  I think whats important is the ability to control the situation in a way that feels natural to the player, it only needs to be a game in the sense that its interactive.  Traditional RPG aspects don't really concern me for a project like this, just the ability to manipulate the character in a variety of ways in order to increase or decrease the level of her desperation and eventually lead to a wetting.  I think the text based game posted in...one of the other threads here (I'm sure you all know which one I'm referring to) was well done and got to the desirable content in a natural feeling way.  As long as you provide the player with status updates and a way to adjust the condition of the character I think everything else will just fall into place.  I thought I was going somewhere with this....but now I just seem to be repeating myself, I'll stop now.   Have fun with your new project.

Master

K then... and i'll assume everyone is ok with loli.... I know what you mean omni and that can still be incorperated into an Rpg type game. Dont worry about super details, actually what i wanted to know is what everyone has been posting so far... Keep up the ideas, any and everthing goes... I also plan to market the game later........  :clap:

Omnipresent

Quote from: mipmixer on January 15, 2008, 12:33:56 PM
Quote from: Master on January 15, 2008, 12:03:08 PM
K then... and i'll assume everyone is ok with loli....
I would prefer not.

I agree, however its your game so do with it what you will but I really don't like loli.

Kyrieelleison

to me it doesnt matter, loli or no loli its ok
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

FallenStar

I think, off hand, that a loli function should be unlockable, but not easily done so so that those who don't like it don't have to use it...

Master

Alright, here is the deal. Im gonna work on the game and im not gonna be able to access this site for about six months or so. continue to post stuff, ideas and what not, and when i get back from phoenix in august maybe ill share with you what i have. Till then, see ya later!

FallenStar

Okay, I'll make sure not to delete you over the course of the next 6 months.  =)

Serika

Make a loli, an 18yo, and a milf. That way everyone is pleased. XD
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.