New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

First Official Desperation Flash Hurt N' Heal Nominations go here

Started by Duce, June 29, 2007, 07:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiki

I'm able to use the scroll bar, but it doesn't allow me to go down all the way... :oops:

Poowrite

Up next to the post button is a Label that says Next 5. Click that to get to the next page. I can see your post, it's the second one from the top and it looks like between you and I, Hinata won't last long  :thumbup:

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Taiki

Poowrite

Tsk, I don't suppose there's anyway to edit a HnH post, is there? I figured this was like the automated one on Star's old site that had a wetting scene programmed in (if I remember correctly, it did.)

Anyway, point is I thought it was like that and didn't really finish Hinata's wetting scene ( :crying: ) 'cause I thought there was an automatic one.

Sorry, I know. I'm a loser. Ya'll can say it.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Taiki

Now hold on, you're no loser. Other than the weakness in the finish, that was a really good post you made. :)

Duce

Quote from: Poowrite on August 16, 2007, 06:15:26 PM
Tsk, I don't suppose there's anyway to edit a HnH post, is there? I figured this was like the automated one on Star's old site that had a wetting scene programmed in (if I remember correctly, it did.)

Anyway, point is I thought it was like that and didn't really finish Hinata's wetting scene ( :crying: ) 'cause I thought there was an automatic one.

Sorry, I know. I'm a loser. Ya'll can say it.

sorry my fault, I meant to say something about that, but if you want I can edit your post just, pm me or message me on aim/yim/msn

FallenStar

Now that you have 10 posts, there's a link at the top of the MK Portal that says: Hurt N' Heal.

Click that.  =)

FallenStar

Merchant_Of_Death

Can I nominate Rena Ryuuguu from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni?

aptom203

"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

Duce

I was kinda wondering, has tested if this is still working after the move?