New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

First Official Desperation Flash Hurt N' Heal Nominations go here

Started by Duce, June 29, 2007, 07:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

we need nominations for the new Flash Hurt N' Heal.

Now, please post nominations for this contest. We need about 20 girls, plz

To start out

1. Chika Ito
2. Juri Katou

Zenix

Flash like flash animation? Sounds interesting...

I'll nominate Sanada-san from UFO Princess Valkyrie, she's the head maid to Valkyrie, a young princess and completely obsessed with her. I'd imagine that she'd rather play with Valkryie than relieve a full bladder. (Or go through the torture of Valkyrie telling her not to go XD) Shame the anime never had a scene like that.

Poowrite

Hmmm, well I think I'll nominate Son Pan from DBGT.

Also wouldn't mind seeing Hinata Hyuga from Naruto in there. But, you know, whatever.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Videl1201

Ok, let's see. Here are some characters not yet present in other Hurt & Heal competitions or RP's:
Anna Kyōyama and Tamao Tamamura from Shaman King
Karin and Anastacia from Shadow Hearts: Covonant.

Poowrite

Well, I can think of a few more:

Claire Redfield
Jill Valentine
Rebecca Chambers
Ashely Ghram
Ada Wong
(All from Resident Evil Fame)

Or, if you're looking for characters whose design is anime inspired:
Raven
Starfire
Terra
Jinx
(From Teen Titans fame)

Or, and I saved the best for last here:
Katara
Azula
Ty Lee
Mai
(From Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Anyway, there are a few more victims to consider.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

WetYellow78

Duce

well looks like we got:

1. Juri Katou
2. Chika Ito
3. Sanada-san
4. Pan
5. Hinata Hyuga
6. Anna Kyoyama
7. Tamao Tamamura
8. Karin
9. Anastasia
10. Claire Redfield
11. Jill Valentine
12. Rebecca Chamber
13. Ashely Ghram
14. Ada Wong
15. Raven
16. Starfire
17. Terra
18. Jinx
19. Katara
20. Azula
21. Ty Lee
22. Mai
23. Yukino Miyazawa
24. Beauty
25. Hotaru Tomoe
26. Petoko
27. Shinobu Maehara
28. Suki Nihon
29. Toph

anyways the Flash Hurt N' Heal is should be open real soon, just making sure everything is working right and stuff.

Edit: it's up, and ready so check it out, (the link to it is next to the Image Gallery link)

Poowrite

Is it working? I tried to make a post on Hinata and Toph but no go.

Perhaps I did something wrong?

EDIT:
:stupid:
I just realized how completely useless that is in describing the problem. I get to the page where you pick your hurt/heal characters. I select them, slap some stuff in the text control. There are numbers generated for the "Hurting" and "Healing" as well.

When I click on submit, the button grays out but nothing happens. Now, earlier I rolled the dice but didn't submit anything (backed out because I just wanted to check out the interface and I didn't actually have anything for the text) and the numbers seem to be frozen at that roll.

Basically, seems like everything is working except the number generators(which worked fine the first time, when I backed out witout submitting anything) and the submit button.

Anyway, hope thats a little more helpful than "Perhaps I did something wrong" :). Thanks!

Duce

well yeah you can only have the numbers generated once per post.

but I'll look into it and see if I can find the problem.

Edit: I think I my have fixed it, try now.

Poowrite

WetYellow78

How long does it take for what you actually posted to appear?

Poowrite

It's like, instant. Just go back to the first page with the post button and scroll the text area down to your post. :)

WetYellow78

I don't know if this occurs with anyone else, but I can't see the posts for this on the next page.  I can see the slots where they would be, but I don't see any text.  I can only see it for the first five, not the next.  Due to this, I can't tell who has posted after the first five people.

Taiki

Neither can I. Unless there's only been 5 posts so far, but I recently posted myself, and it hasn't appeared yet. If it has appeared, I'm afraid I'm unable to scroll down to it.

Duce

actually it's just the scrollbars are not getting properly hidden when not in use,