New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Dreams with desp./wetting in them...

Started by Starman, December 27, 2010, 12:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

I did a quick search and didn't seem to find any topics about this, but it seems like it could be quite an interesting discussion.

Has anyone ever had dreams in which female desperation or wetting (or any associated topic, really) was present?

Just this morning, after another dream, I had dreamed (drempt?)  about the loli from Moetan wetting herself. It's hard to describe, as I didn't see it with full consciousness, but more as still images. First, it was her holding herself (In a skirt and tights, as I recall >_>), afterwards, it was a progression of her skirt getting wetter and wetter, finalized by dripping urine from between her hands.

I've had other dreams of the sort, I just can't recall them as well as this one.

Serika

I had a dream a few months ago where i was playing a video game that had FD as it's primary goal. You could follow girls around and keep them from using the bathroom, and her bladder meter would be shown next to her.  I was watching Flora's meter go up in a closed room, and her facial expression and movements would change to show how desperate she was.

I had another one years ago, i don't remember it so well. It was like an action game where your character had to run from bathroom to bathroom because she had to pee every minute or so.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

3digimon

During the time I had Digimon in my mind, I had a dream about Kari (Season 2) getting desperate to go to the bathroom. Kari started to run to the bathroom, but dropped down in her knees and wet herself while holding her crotch. She's with her friends when this happened.

That is all.

Magic Kitty

Quote from: Starman on December 27, 2010, 12:25:05 PM
I did a quick search and didn't seem to find any topics about this, but it seems like it could be quite an interesting discussion.

Has anyone ever had dreams in which female desperation or wetting (or any associated topic, really) was present?

Just this morning, after another dream, I had dreamed (drempt?)  about the loli from Moetan wetting herself. It's hard to describe, as I didn't see it with full consciousness, but more as still images. First, it was her holding herself (In a skirt and tights, as I recall >_>), afterwards, it was a progression of her skirt getting wetter and wetter, finalized by dripping urine from between her hands.

I've had other dreams of the sort, I just can't recall them as well as this one.

Ohhhh Ink from Moetan. That must have been an awesome dream  :clap:
I really wish there was more art around of her wetting herself. It seems so... cute!
Tra-la-la~