Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Curious Question For You Ladies

Started by ryuuzakikun, April 28, 2010, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryuuzakikun

Hello, hello.

Being rather taken with this whole business of female desperation for as long as I can remember, there has been one rather perplexing question that I have long sought an answer to, and it's one I must address to the ladies present on this board, those who genuinely enjoy this fetish, if you shall permit my interrogation.

Quite simply, ladies, I ask...why exactly do you enjoy being desperate? I perfectly understand (all too well) the sexual attraction and gratification of watching or controlling a girl in need of a bathroom, but for you girls who wish to BE that girl, why is it sexually exciting? Does the pressure feel physically arousing, since the female bladder, it is believed, when expanded, presses against what is commonly called the "G-spot?"

Or is it just the opposite? Is the swelling pain a turn-on? Some sort of masochistic response? Or is the danger a turn-on? The possibility of losing control and humiliating yourself? Is it the sense of helplessness or childishness?

Or is it simply a voyeuristic feeling? Being watched. Performing, in a sense, before another as you squirm. Or is simply the taboo itself, of turning something shunned into something sexual and craved?

Or do you simply have no idea why you enjoy it? That certainly is an acceptable answer.

At any rate, I am quite curious about what starts the spark, ladies. Please enlighten your captive inquirer. You have my thanks.
[End transmission.]

CidHighwind

Aw, dont let this one go unanswered!  Im actually looking forward to an answer to this one.

ryuuzakikun

Thank you for the support, Cid, but I understand the shyness. Still, my curiosity stands strong.
[End transmission.]

ryuuzakikun

Yes, Ella. Thank you kindly for sharing. I must admit I hadn't really given thought to that aspect, the presence of control for the desperate girl. That makes absolute sense, even though given the nature of a fetish such as this it may seem on the surface contradictory. I appreciate you be courageous enough to share your personal relationship with us.

I realize now that perhaps this thread may have been a little too bold. Yes, we are posting in an accepted, welcoming environment to openly share our mutual fetish, but I suppose when asking people to go a little deeper to explore one's personal relationship with the arousal, one risks touching a few psychological nerves.

Again, thank you. If any other ladies would like to share their personal relationship with desperation, I would be happy to listen. But if it's touching too deep, I completely understand.
[End transmission.]

Dynamic

You know, and I've said it before countless times, but catnip works wonders with the whole bladder discomfort thing.

It's my favorite stuff.  In my experience, what will happen is you will lose control before ever getting really uncomfortable.  I think it's because of the relaxing properties of catnip, as well as its tendency to cause the bladder to spasm involuntarily.  But, whatever the case, it will make you lose control.  I mean completely.  I understand most people who are into this usually wet themselves on purpose at some point due to discomfort, or just lack of patience.  But, I'm telling you, this stuff works.  Well, it works in my experience anyway.  I need more of a varied group of people to try this so I can see how it affects other people...
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Magic Kitty

Why do I like it? Uh....
Ever since I was little I've liked having to pee and seeing others need (both boy and girl) makes me nervous, in that exciting, "what's-gonna-happen" kind of way. I'm straight, mind you, but I like looking at anime girl desp rather than boys. Probably because I can relate to girls better, as I am one. It reminds me of that nice feeling that i have of holding it and peeing.  It's like a fun game to me~a pastime. Holding it and then finding a fun new way to release :D
I'm not all that into the sex aspect yet because I'd really rather wait until I'm married before I think too much about sex. But I do hope my future hubby would enjoy such a thing from me *blush* xP

Uh, in short, I really like the feelings and the excitement. It's fun somehow. And anime-pics/fics is another way to feel that.
Tra-la-la~