New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Furries

Started by TheMark, January 03, 2010, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMark

I really like furries, but I also like FD just as much. It doesn't seem like furries are very popular on this site, which I can understand. I would just to say if anyone has any FD or wetting furry photos I will appreciate it greatly. If anyone has any sites of furry FD and wetting I will appreciate that too.  I have found a few from The Hidden's Ultimate WS Collection (Thank you) but that's it. So if you have any that would be fantastic. I don't want any free peeing, all females please, and scat is okay as long as it is in clothing.

FallenStar

Just wanted to say that if anyone gives you any grief about liking furries, let me or a mod know and we'll ban their asses so hard they'll kiss the moon. 

I don't care for that kind of 4chan faggotry around here...   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

anathema

I'm down with the furry. I love cat girls almost as much as I love robot girls. 

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

Dementedlol

Obligatory HURR DURR FURRYS YIFF IN HELL

But seriously furries are a-ok in my book,

AliasnameTO

Not so sure about real-life FD photos, but I'm certain there are catgirl pictures and the like done in anime style. I'd just look them up in google while possibly messing with the results filters.

aptom203

Actually, a big fantasy of mine if for someone in one of those fursuits to be desperate to pee and to have an accident when they can't get out of it, or maybe an in-character furry really getting into the role, refusing to speak and being unable to ask to be allowed to go pee.

Anyhow, although I fantasize aboutt hese things, I don't have any images of them much to my own disapointment :p
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

The Hidden

Quote from: TheMark on January 03, 2010, 08:20:14 PM
I really like furries, but I also like FD just as much. It doesn't seem like furries are very popular on this site, which I can understand. I would just to say if anyone has any FD or wetting furry photos I will appreciate it greatly. If anyone has any sites of furry FD and wetting I will appreciate that too.  I have found a few from The Hidden's Ultimate WS Collection (Thank you) but that's it. So if you have any that would be fantastic. I don't want any free peeing, all females please, and scat is okay as long as it is in clothing.

Hello there, it's nice to see someone else who loves furry FD. 

Unfortunately, there isn't many furry watersports/desperation sites, as well as images.  There is places like WildCritters (which is like a furry cub danbooru), where you can search for watersports there (but there's both males and females, some anthro and some feral).

There are a few other places, but most of them are inactive, have subpar art, and are again both males and females.

Well my opinion on furry desperation, I don't care what gender they are, or whether they're anthro/feral, as long as it has watersports/desperation, I will enjoy it (as long as it's not too hardcore!).  Yes, some might find that creepy...

Lastly, I also wonder if I should make a thread on the picture boards that involve female furry pee/FD?  I do have some pics.

TheMark

Thank you TheHidden for the site, and if you have any others they are certainly welcome.

shadow

Quote from: aptom203 on January 05, 2010, 09:15:51 AM
Actually, a big fantasy of mine if for someone in one of those fursuits to be desperate to pee and to have an accident when they can't get out of it, or maybe an in-character furry really getting into the role, refusing to speak and being unable to ask to be allowed to go pee.

Anyhow, although I fantasize aboutt hese things, I don't have any images of them much to my own disapointment :p

omg i have had that same wish for many years but i thought i was like the only one since i never found anything like that and yea i like the whole furry desperation accident thing too

kimiko

0% through 10% furry is just fine for me (if anything, 10% can be even cuter).  More than that and I start having trouble getting off on it - although as a desp/wetting fetishist I can hardly come down on people who do like it! :)

wunderwutzl

Well, after Avatar, there might be a few more Friends of Furriness appear on this Website!

siriuspkit

Just wanna say that I love furry FD with all my heart. Look up Lucious furry watersports on google...that site has about 30 watersports pics and a few fd in one folder...i have a story i found on another site, but i dont have access to the downloads section...soooo i cant put it up...its krystal from starfox.

TheMark

Quote from: siriuspkit on January 28, 2010, 07:00:34 AM
Just wanna say that I love furry FD with all my heart. Look up Lucious furry watersports on google...that site has about 30 watersports pics and a few fd in one folder...i have a story i found on another site, but i dont have access to the downloads section...soooo i cant put it up...its krystal from starfox.
I looked it up but I could not find the site, could you maybe give a link or post the photos on this thread? Thanks

Lisk

Finished Inganock few days ago. All I can say is :3.