News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Desperation or just stand there and watch girls pee?

Started by FallenStar, October 10, 2007, 04:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rydia

JBS05

Quote from: profun on October 14, 2007, 04:00:46 PM
I prefer desperation only. Oh and 18+ please. Even though it's just drawings, looking at pictures of minors feels wrong.
I agree; I prefer 18+, but the girls can look younger as long as they're over 18. I don't like older people (over about 30)

I prefer Desperation, but I'll take what I can get.

nagato

I like both. if its in picture i prefer just letting it go but if its in a stroty i prefer desperation as long as they don't drag it on for 10 pages. As for age group I would say probably 12-30 with a few exceptions (shinobu from love hina, rika and satokko from higurashi, sakura and tomoyo from card captor sakura and hotaru from sailor moon) for both stories and pictures.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Jaynin

By far the desperation, and also the circumstances leading up to/preceding the desperation. >.>

I like 16-24 as far as age goes.

anathema

Nothing quite like watching a girl squirm, but a girl who is forward enough to just stand there and piss herself certaintly wins points.

It's more important that she's wetting something then it is that she's absolutely desperate.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended.
That we have but slumbered here, whilst these visions did appear.

MasterShake

I prefer desperation, though both are enjoyable.  Nothing wrong with desperation leading to deliberate wetting ;-P  As for age, 18+.  This is a sexual thing for me, so I need to be comfortable viewing the subject matter of this discusion as such.

Freak on a Leash

I love the desperation, it gives the whole thing a lot more thrill,
besides something that matters very much to me is the facial expression.
Nothing more boring if the girl has a totally normal look or laughs.
I'm not so much into deliberate wetting, you must know :blush:

raar

As from before i prefer anything from 14-24 and i dont mind either, but i prefer in the panties.

akemi

both! a great desperation is cool, but not ending in a wetting, i don't like wetting so much for me the best is a graet desperation followed for a long pee

robd

Ranpalan

I perfere desperation. Wetting takes a very short time, while desperation can last for long. Also, I just generally perfere seeing girls hold it than relieve themselves.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

hklumfan

I love seeing a girl breaking her neck with desperation.  A wetting accident confirms just how desperate she was to pee, so that makes them go a bit hand in hand for me. 
HKF

cpjames

I love both desp and wetting but I am only interested in wetting if it is due to the the urge becoming uncontrollable.. then the ustoppable spurts and dribbles become very attractive :-)

DC.

xDeathSoulx

Certainly both, preferably a long buildup desperation followed by a wetting which is of course observed by me :gunsmilie:
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

hklumfan

I once saw a woman have an accident in her pants at a movie theater.  This woman was not attractive at all, but it is still an accident sighting up close and in person.

The movie was over, and she was squirming in her seat, desperately trying to contain her pee.  I convinced her to stay in her seat because there was supposed to be a bonus scene after the end credits were over.  So she sat there desperately holding her pee while the credits rolled. 

All of a sudden after the scene that actually did come on (I didn't even know if there was anything), I heard her gasp and I saw a squirt come out through her pants.  The reflection from the light of the screen left no doubt that she had lost control for a little bit, and there was a wet spot 3 inches in diameter on her seat.  She quickly grabbed her crotch and squeezed her thighs together in a last-ditch effort to gain at least partial control before she could scurry to the bathroom.  As soon as she got into the aisle, she went down a few steps and she had a full blown accident in her pants.  She let out a couple of long spurts that were strong enough to reach the floor as a stream, and then managed to stop the flow.  Seconds later, she went into the middle of the nearest row of seats, tried to jam both hands in her crotch, but to no avail.  Her bladder finished emptying itself right then and there, and the stream was going down the inside of her legs and onto the floor. 

If she had been 10 yrs younger and 50-75lbs lighter, it would have been one of the greatest things I have ever seen.  That is my accident sighting, though.  At least I can say I have seen a genuine wetting that was caused by her inability to contain her urine for another second.
HKF