New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Group Behavior

Started by captainjack, November 24, 2009, 11:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainjack

Alright, so I'm at the movie theater the other night and the movie ends so I walk out into the hall. Out there I see this group of girls, probably about 14-16, and one of the looked like the really had to pee. She had her hand in her crotch and was visibly hopping up and down very urgently. Walking by I hear her say to her friends something along the lines of "I reeally have to goto the bathroom." But she didn't go anywhere, and just stayed there with her friends even though there was a bathroom probably about 50 feet away.
Now, I notice this behavior with girls at the bar, they say they have to go but they usually wait until the last possible minute to actually bother to get up and do so.
What's up with this behavior? Why do people do this? I see this type of thing quite often but that incident at the theater got me thinking because she REALLY had to go but didn't move.
Any good insights?

Ranpalan

Actually, my (rather small) experience shows the exact opposite - a single girl can head off to the bathroom with no issues about leaving her friends to wait for her. She will generally do that, too, certainly if she is at that stage. Did you happen to get a chance to watch them further?  At the bar is more understandable - they're drunk, and could be not noticing it as much.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

akemi

When i'm with my friends and one of us need to pee we simlpy go to the bathroom, we need that no one is going to leave.
Sometimes someone tell that she need to pee but keeps waiting, a strong reason is we have a bathroom 2 m away so if they want to hold or too lazy to move is because they want, but never wait that long like that girl

captainjack

No I didn't stick around all that long to watch. I was with friends, and also I didn't want to be creepy haha.